Kakyoin: Words Left Unsaid

You have always been close to Kakyoin before he switched schools suddenly. You two grew up together and it was obvious from the start that you two would be together for a very long time. By the time you two got into high school you decided to tell him how you felt about him. He reciprocated your feeling and the two of you started dating.

After a few months of dating slowly more and more fights started coming up. It was pointless stuff. You don't know why but small things have been getting to you and he was getting under your skin just a little.

"Listen, I don't care! Just leave me alone Nori!" You shouted at him.

"Y/N.." Kakyoin responded hurt.

Sadly that was the last interaction you had with him for a while. You were later informed that he ran away from him. It absolutely broke you to find out the person you loved just ran away. To make up for the things you said to him you began to vist his parents often to see how they were holding up.

After about two months you started to feel that something wasn't right. Kakyoin still hasn't come back home and people started to stop looking for him. Suddenly a sudden sense of dread washed over you. Tears slowly started to fall from your eyes.

Before you went to school one day you noticed a two tall men at Kakyoins house. Curiosity got the better of you and you went to see what was going on. You could see Kakyoins mother crying hysterically as her husband comforted her.

"Is everything ok?" You asked hesitantly.

The two men looked at you then at Kakyoins mother.

"Do you know her?" asked the older man. He had a beard which was mostly white and he had a hat covering the rest of his hair.

"Oh, Y/N." Kakyoins mother said as she quickly wiped her tears away, "This is Y/N, they're a family friend"

"Um, it's nice to meet you" you said to them.

"Then I guess it's fair to tell them as well" The younger man said. He had a hat the strangely connected to his hair as he wore a school uniform.

'He looks close to my age, maybe a bit older' you think to yourself.

"I'm sorry to inform you that Kakyoin Noriaki has passed away" the older man told you.

You felt your heart shatter when your heard those words.

'He's gone? No that can't be! I-I must be dreaming! This is a dream right!? There no way that he's gone!' you though to yourself as you tried to process the information given to you.

"H-He's really gone?" You questioned them as tears appeared in your eyes, "Please tell me he's actually alive!"

The younger man dipped his hat down to hide his eyes as the older man has a sad look on his face.

"I'm sorry Miss. Y/N, but he's dead"

Those were the final words you heard before you fell to your knees as you broke down crying. You started to regret picking those useless fights and how you wish you could take back every nasty thing you said to him.

You wish you never yelled at him and that you told him that you didn't care. But in reality you did care, you cared a lot about him.

But the one thing you regret the most was not being about to tell him

"I love you"