- T h i r t y f i v e -

Start from the beginning

Billie: "You're tripping for no reason shorty."

Maddie: "So were not going to get rid of the title when we leave?"

Billie: "I doubt it." I smiled.

Maddie: "What do you have planned?"

Billie: "I've said too much, tell me about your modeling thing."

Maddie: "I got the offer while I was in London, I don't have to do it, Kenzie told me that there was only shit scheduled until early February and from then on out I could do whatever. She's not forcing me to do it; I mean she's forcing me to make my own decision and I would rather her make me go than make me decided on my own, but I know that you're not going to let me go on tour because now you know about this and you're going to make me choose my career over you but I don't wanna do that."

Billie: "I'm not going to force you to do anything, if you wanna go on tour, then go for it. But if you wanna do the modeling thing, then I'mma be here to support it."

Maddie: "Please tell me what to do." She stared into my soul as she said that, I can tell that she's really lost and she doesn't know what to do.

Yeah we both say that we want each other to choose our career over one another, but let's face it. I would never choose my career over her, and she wouldn't either. That's why she's so torn about this.

Billie: "Obviously, I want you to do it. Because your career is important and I refuse to fuck that up."

Maddie: "But I wanna go on tour."

Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass time and I have a dream that I'm trying to fulfill. You're not going to able to go on every tour or attend every show, because I have a career and so do you. Even when we're married, I would still want you to choose your career over me. I will always want that, because you deserve to be successful. I will be the last one to fuck up your career and if I do, I will never forgive myself."

Maddie: "But what's more important? My happiness or my career?"

Billie: "Say you don't do this and your career gets damaged, then you'll be sad about it and then I'm going to feel like shit for it because you went on my tour."

Maddie: "I have to go."

I am so glad that she realized that on her own, yeah I wanted her to go on my tour and yeah I wanted it to be just like the last, but when she told me that she could go on tour. In that moment, I knew that she was telling the truth. But I knew she would get some type of offer in London. But even if she's not going on my tour, I'm still going to support her even if she is thousands miles away from me.

Billie: "Yeah." I said softly.

She wiped her eyes, and turned around. She looked at me, and I wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me tightly, and I hugged her back. I had my head rested on top of hers, I could feel her crying. I don't want her to cry over this, I understand that she wants to go on tour and I understand that she doesn't want anything to happen with us. Nothing is going to happen to us, I promise you.

She looked up at me, she had tears on her cheeks. I took my hands and I patted her tears, she had makeup on and I didn't want to ruin it. I kissed her forehead and she smiled.

Maddie: "Who's going to be there to make me feel better?"

Billie: "You're strong, but I'm always there."

Maddie: "How?"

Billie: "My hoodies, and your necklace. I'm always there, you just gotta think about it a little bit." I smiled.