Sana: What did she say?

Momo: We have a meeting with our boss and we have to go back.

Sana: Right now? But ateez isn't back yet and Y/N is going to be left alone with Yunho and-

Y/N: Sana it's okay, as long as I stay in my room with my door locked he won't bother me at all, I'll be fine just go to your meeting.

Sana: Are you sure?

Y/N: Positive, now go before y'all be late for the meeting.

Sana: Fine, but please be careful.

Y/N: I will.

Momo: You have our phone number so call us if anything bad happens.

You nodded your head and saw Momo and Sana leave the house. You got up from your chair and put the dishes in the sink and started washing them. Once you were done you were going to your room until you heard Yunho.

Yunho: Y/N.....

You looked at him in the eyes, but you didn't move. You were afraid that if you try to walk pass by him he'll get mad at you.

You saw Yunho walking up to you, but you were backing up until your back hit the kitchen counter. Yunho placed both of his arms on the kitchen counter and trapped you.

Yunho: I'm sorry.....I wasn't thinking Y/N...I really didn't mean to try and rape you, I lost control and.....I was just afraid to lose you like I lost Yeri. My anger took over me and I didn't realized what was I doing....

You looked at Yunho and saw tears building up in his eyes.

Y/N: Yunho....it's okay, I know you weren't doing this on purpose and it's also my fault for agreeing with Hongjoong in the first place so I'm also sorry....

Yunho gave you a weak smile, but then backed away from you and looked at you with tears coming from his eyes.

Yunho: I'm really sorry Y/N-

Y/N: It's okay Yunho.

You walked closer to him to grab his hand, but before you could do that he backed away from you.

Yunho: No, I'm really sorry for what I have to say.....

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Yunho: Y/N.....

Yunho was now a crying mess and you looked lost. You were trying to figure out why he was so sad all of a sudden.

Y/N: Yunho?......

Yunho: I think I need some space right now Y/N....

Y/N: Oh okay....I can leave you alone so you can-

Yunho: I need space for myself to think Y/N.

Y/N: I get what you're saying-

Yunho: No Y/N, what I'm saying is let's break up.

You were surprised when Yunho said that to you. You laughed awkwardly and spoke again.

Y/N: Yunho-

Yunho: I really need time for myself Y/N. What I did to you, I can't bring myself to you anymore. I don't know if I could control my anger and I'm afraid that one day I'm going to do something stupid to you and I'm scared.....I just need time alone for now so I could think and control myself.

Y/N: Yunho...please don't.....

Yunho: I'm really sorry Y/N.....

You saw Yunho walking back to his room, but you followed him and started to call out his name, but he ignored you. The both of y'all made it to his room and for your surprised you saw a luggage and saw Yunho grabbing it.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Yunho: I told you, I need time for myself and I can't do that while I'm here, so I'm leaving.

Yunho walked passed by you and started to walk away. You still tried to understand what he was doing and why was he leaving. You ran to Yunho and tried to stop him from leaving.

Y/N: Yunho please.....

You didn't realized that you were crying already. All you cared about is to keep Yunho with you and try to stop him from leaving.

Y/N: Please don't go.....don't leave me.....

Yunho on the other hand was trying to hold back his tears, but couldn't his tears were falling off his eyes and as much as he hate seeing you heart broken he didn't want to risk hurting you again.

Yunho was crying nonstop and looked back at you.

Yunho: Forgive me Y/N.

Y/N: Yunho!

Before you could go to him. Yunho already left the house and went to his car and drove off.

You dropped yourself on the floor and started crying your eyes out. You couldn't breathe right and it pained you to see Yunho leave.

Y/N: Please come back.....

You were on the floor crying and crying for the pass hours until you didn't had no more tears to cry and all you could feel was the pain of Yunho leaving you and your eyes being tired from crying and your eyes gave up on you so you closed them and blacked out from the tiredness.