Brandon Sister #3

She look at us and Brandon shoved me then I fell and she smirk. I just ran in the house to the boys so I'll feel more comfortable. Nick pulled me in not going to lie I'm still scared because Brandon might do more than just shove me around. They came in and look at us then came towards us. I hug Nick tighter and he put his hand on my head protecting me.

"Hey guys long time no see me and Brandon got back together yay"she said and the boys just stared.

"Hi trezher"she said coming towards me.

"Don't come closer"Nick said still holding me.

"Why I haven't seen her in a long time"I buried my face in his chest not wanting to see her.

He pick me up and took me outside then put me in his car the boys were in here too.

"Nick I'm scared please stay by me"I said.

"Willie I won't let anyone touch you ok"he said and I nooded.

"We're we going"I ask.

"Let's go to the theme park and have fun ok"Austin said.

"Ok let's do it"I said smiling.

We were having so much fun and it was getting late the boys won me stuff animal and we went back home. We walk in and saw Brandon on the couch ,Maggie wasn't with him so that's good.

"Brandon"I said running to him and he hugged back putting tons of kisses all over my face.

"Hey princess I miss you and love you I'm sorry for shoving you so hard. I'm sorry princess please don't be scared of me I'm doing this for all of us ok"he crying and I cried.

"I love u too Brandon alot and we'll get through this together ok and I won u this"I said showing a nerd stuffed bear.

"I love it princess"he kissed my cheek and I got it back.

"I'll keep it with me in the mean time ok"I said.

He nooded and smiled.

"Go run back to Nick she's coming I heard the shower stop I love u and always remember that ok"he kissed me all over my face and gave me his necklace i smiled and tucked it in so she won't know and ran back to Nick.

Maggie came downstairs and saw us again Nick got infront of me.

"What makes u think I'll hurt her she's just a little girl."

"U sent in people to kill her of course we'll protect her"Zion said infront of me too.

"Oh yeah forgot well you took my Brandon that's why"she said.

"Your sick"I said.

"Shut up bitch"she said.

"Your the bitch here"Austin said and I just calm him down.

"Brandon got hit her"she said and my eyes went wide this wasn't supposed to happen.

"WHAT"Brandon yelled.

"Do it"she said.

Brandon got up and went towards me and nick got Infront of me.

"Don't touch her Brandon I'll beat u"Nick said.

"Brandon do it now or I'll make that call"she threaten.

"Nick please"Brandon whisper.

"No I'm not letting you hit her."

I moved Nick out the way and look at Brandon.

"Go ahead beat me beat me until I'm on the floor dead go ahead"I said to him.