Fierce like a tiger.

In midnight there is a secret location behind texoes city. It is like a real hell people are slaved and contained here like animals, there is a cry for savoir inside their heart and culprits bad deeds already crossed the line. What is their fault destiny and their gender "omega". But there is some unfortunate alpha also.

In Indiana.

There is a big abandoned building where trafficking of human and various other crime are done. 

This building is called called Alex bungalow named after it's owner late Alexander allen but after his and his family's suspicious death this palace is left alone.

In Alex bunglow.

There is guards outside the gate and a truck is coming. Truck stop outside the gate and after proper checking gate opeaned and truck entered. It stopped outside the palace and guards opens it's gate various omegas, betas and some alpha are in it, unconscious. Guards take them out and pick them and leave inside the building. then suddenly with light like speed someone came out from its hiding place in truck and disappear. 

There is various cell inside building and people are keep inside it like slaved and in last they sold  them for money (humans are sacrifised for paper).

In hallway two guards are standing.

Alex -  how was your day?

Aden - good, but do you think it's right what is happening here.

Alex - well I don't mind till I get money.

Alex (sights)- hmm.

Then a sound is heard like something fell.

Aden - who is there? 

No one reply.

Alex - I am going, you will stay here and watch.

Aden - ok.

Alex start moving with small steps and went to place from where voice come he look there but he does't find anything and then suddenly he shouted )

Aden - alex? Are you fine?

Alex doesn't reply.

He go where Alex shouted and find nowhere.

And then something jump from above and knocked him.

He fainted.

That someone pick him and throw him where she threw others guard also and move forward secretly. She see three guards outside cell 345. Cell 345 is her main target , and when two guards attention get distracted she pull 3rd guard and knocked him and another guards didn't suspect anything. She then suddenly came besides 2nd guard and punched him before he reacts with such power that he faints, when first guard is going to punch her she hold his punch and kicked him where the sun shines. Before he can make any notice she knocked him down. 

And then finally she reached her target and went inside the cell .

When she went inside she saw a small boy of 10 year who is sitting with his head down on hiss knees. She went close and put her hand on his shoulder he get startled and he is about to shout but she stopped him covering his mouth with her hand.

She - shhhh look at me (she hold his chin and raised his head up )

He look up with teary and after recognising the person smiles.

He - Sister, aadaya.

She (smiling) - Yes.

She picked him and and went to save other also. After beating all guards she and her team rescue all victims and leave them to their house. And inform soldiers about it not giving their secret identify.

Aadaya - little Andy are you fine.

Andy (giggling) - Yes. (Before when he is kidnapped and locked inside dim cell he is very scared but now with his sister he fell secured and happy and forgot past events)she put him outside his house gate and press bell button and smiled at him.

Aadaya - angel bye.

Andy - bye sister.

Aadya Pat's his head and walk away.

Door opend and after finding their kidnapped son back his parents start crying and hold him tightly like he will disappear if they lose their hold on him. But even tightly hugged and suffocated little angel is still very happy because he miss his parents very much and now he is safe because of her sister who is her heroine. He will be like her he vowed inside his mind.

End of chapter 1.

It is our main female lead entry, aadya.

In next chapter there is entry of main lead .

Hope you like it 😊.

Bye and take care.