chapter 1

Opening up the front doors to Mckinley High School was nerve racking. Not only do I not know anyone, but I feel like Iam not going to make any friends. I tugged on my outfit ( http://www.polyvore.com/outfit1/set?i... ) and made sure my hair was in place. I walked in through the main hallway and into the office.
Rachel: Hello my names Rachel Berry. Iam the transfer student.
Worker: Oh yes. I have your time table right here. *hands it to her* Have a good day.\
Rachel: Thank you *leaves the office*
I looked through all the papers looking for my locker number and combination. I pulled my scheduale out and my locker combination when I bumped into a student and was sent flying backwards. I was preparing to hit the floor when I felt two strong arms grab me from my underarms and hold me up.
Rachel: Im sorry! *pick up papers that fell*
???: No your fault. *helps her* Was that dweebs fault.
Rachel: *grabs papers from ???* Thanks for catching me.
???: Pleasure was all mine. *smirks*
Rachel: Im Rachel Berry.
???: Finn Hudson.
Rachel: Nice to meet you Finn. Thank you for helping me. *turns around and leaves Finn*
Puck: Whos the hottie?
Finn: New girl.
Puck: Nice backside.
Finn: Lets go. *walks away*
Puck: *follows*
-With Rachel-
I finally found my locker and started putting all of my books in when it was slammed in my face. I was facing a girl in a cheerleading uniform with her redish brown hair pulled perfectly into a ponytail.
Rachel: Hello?
Miley: Stay away from him. *snarls*
Rachel: Im sorry, away from who?
Miley: Finn. Hes. Mine.
Rachel: I can assure you I dont want Finn. I almost fell and he helped me up.
Miley: I saw the way you were looking at him.
Rachel: Im sorry who are you?
Miley: I run this school, so I would be afraid if I was you. *flicks ponytail and walks off*
Rachel: *mummbles to herself* This is a wonderfull first day.