TREASURES OF THE MIND

Start from the beginning

"I think i'm gonna go now," I said to Lucas as I got off of the treadmill. 

"Uhh, what are you doing after?" He questioned as I walked to the door, him practically running after me.

"Well, first i'm going to have a shower, then I'm going to get ready for tomorrow as i'm going on the dive with Nathan and the others down to their new discover," I said as we started walking back to our rooms.

"That sounds interesting, I think I might come along," he said making me nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, you should,"  I said a we made it to our rooms.

"Well, i'll see you around Lucas," I said looking to him before I entered my room.

"Bye Amy," he said softly, sending me a heart melting smile. 

"Bye," I said back as I went in and shut the door.

"So much for not falling for him."

The next day, I woke up early, to excited to sleep anymore. I jumped out of bed getting changed in my swimsuit before going across the hall to Lucas's room. Knocking on the door, I heard no reply making me slowly open it. Once seeing he was still asleep, a smirk came to my. Walking further into the room, I shut the door behind me before lightly jumping on him making him yell awake.

"AHHH!" He shouted as I straddled his waist, his reaction was priceless making me laugh my head off.

"Oh...my...god," I said between breaths of laughter.

"You're...face," I added on, calming down from my laughing fit while Lucas looked unimpressed. 

"Right, that's it," he said, before slowly moving his hands to my waist and then tickling me, making me erupt into more fits of laughter.

"Ahh...Lucas...stop," I said between laughs and giggles. After a few more tickles, Lucas finally stopped be we were in a totally different position now. Lucas was now on top, holding my hands above my head, not that I minded.

As our laughing died down, we looked into each others eyes and it was just like those times before Katherine and Darwin interrupted us. The only difference now, was that we are completely and utterly alone.

A small smile came to his face as he looked at me. He soon started leaning in making my heart beat faster and faster. Soon enough, we closed our eyes and our lips touched. The feeling of Lucas's soft lips against mine was one of the best feelings in the world. It was a feeling I wish to never forget. Our kissed last about 15 seconds before we had to pull apart for air. As our breaths mangled together, matching smiles came to our faces as our eyes lit up.

"We should probably get going," I whispered, not completely trusting my voice yet.

"Yeah...we should," Lucas responded, looking into my eyes making me blush. Slowly, he moved from being on top of me and helped me sit up. Getting off the bed, I quickly fixed my swimsuit that had been tangled from our tickle fight.

"I'll see you in the Library," I said as I walked to his door, sending him a wink before I left. Walking back into my room, I slid on my wet suit which was possibly the hardest thing in the world. Finally though, I got it on and was fully ready to leave. Exiting my room, I walked down to sea deck to find Katherine there.

"Heyy," I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi...what's got you all happy?" She asked with a chuckle making me smile even bigger as  I thought about the reason.

"Can't a girl just be happy?" I joked making her laugh.

"I don't know..." she joked back, trailing off at the end.