31

When the rest of the gang got back to the van they were annoyed with us because we had won again. When we got back to the house it was pretty late. I suggested that we should all watch a movie together and everyone agreed. Even Brennen agreed so he stayed. I was in the kitchen making popcorn for everyone when Colby came in.

"Hey breezy," he said walking in front of me

"Hey Colbs,"

I was sitting on the island counter.

Colby slipped both his hands into mine and he put his forehead on mine.

"You're amazing," he said

"You're awesome," I replied

"You're cute,"

"You're adorable,"

"You're stunning,"

"You're charming,"

"You're beautiful,"

"You're pretty,"

"I'm pretty," Colby laughed

"Yes you're pretty,"

"You're pretty,"

"We can both be pretty,"

"Do you want to get crowns so we can be double pretty?" I asked

"You smiling is already triple pretty,"

The microwave stopped so I slipped away from Colby momentarily to get the final bag of popcorn. I put them all into big bowls and we walked back Into the living room.

I didn't pay attention to what movie they had picked out. I was sitting on the far left side of the couch and Colby was on my right.

He wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You're great," he whispered

"You're amazing,"

He laughed under his breath and kissed the top of my head

"You ya son idea how long I've wanted to kiss you,"

"Right back at you," I smiled catching a glimpse of shimmer in his eyes as he studied me instead of the movie.

"I'm glad you're mine now," he pulled me closer so I was putting all my body weight on him.

"Me too,"

Eventually I got tired so I closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep. I just listened to the sound of dinosaurs because they had put on Jurassic Park.

My head was in Colby shoulder abs I marched my breathing to the rise and fall of his and accident fell asleep.