15

We had gotten back to the traphouse and I immediately fell asleep. I was rudely awake to yelling downstairs.

I sat up and looked at my outfit. I had used one if Colby's hoodies and I had slept in my pants because they were really comfy dispute the noise they made wen rubbed against each other

I got up and went downstairs Corey was screaming at the camera for some odd reason. I decided to be weird and just sit down in the middle of the floor of the hallway to the front door.

I had my cup of cereal in my hand and was eating it while watching Corey and Colby have a scream off. To be completely honest this has become my new normal. Both of the boys took a gasp of air when the door opened.

We all snapped our heads to the door. There stood a women that only I knew well enough. A faint smell of liquor followed her inside.

"Ummm hello?" Corey asked looking at her

She hasn't noticed me yet.

"My daughter is here. Her phone says so. Where is she?"

"Excuse me ma'am but you can't just come in here," Colby told her

"Hey I recognize you. Didn't you kidnap my daughter?"

"Yes we all did. We're her best friends,"

"Uh I am her best friend thank you!" Tara yelled firm the other room.

"No way its me!" Aaron fought her

"We all know it's me," Katrina spoke up

"Nuh uh! It's me!" Devyn cried

"Um hi mom. What are you doing here?" I asked still sitting on the floor eating my Frosted Flakes.

"Get up we're going home," she commanded

"But you licked me out for good?"

"Well I can't pay the bills can I?

I didn't respond

"Let's go,"

"No," I said

"Let's go!" She got mad because she was drunk

"No," I said keeping my cool

She bent down and pinched my ear like they do in third old English movies

With her long sharp nails an instant shot of pain went straight to my ear. I set my cup down and immediately stood up to somewhat relieve the pain.

She then dragged me out of the rap house just like that. Away from the people who were treating me right. Unlike her.