Lake Town

‘’What makes you think I will help you?’’ the Bowman said as he was putting the barrels in his small boat.

‘’these boots have seen better days ‘’ Balin said ‘’and so has that coat’’ he added

‘’I bet you have some hungry mouths to feed. How many dears? ‘’ he asked as kindly as he could, wanting to convice him to help them.

‘’A boy and two girls’’ the man said simply , putting another barrel on his boat.

‘’and your wife as I imagine she is a beauty?’’ asked again Balin. The man stopped.

‘’Aye , she was’’ he said as he turned to look at Petal in a pained expresion. Petal was confused why he looked at her , but also sad of what he just said . She looked at the ground. Fili glanced down at the small girl and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, rubbing them up and down , trying to comfort her.

‘’I’m sorry I didn’t mean to - ‘’ Balin trailed off understanding his mistake.

‘’Come on , enough with the nice it is’’ said Dwalin to Thorin but everyone heard him.

‘’What’s your hurry?’’ asked the man Dwalin

‘’What’s to you?’’ Dwalin said back harshly

‘’I would like to know who you are . What you are doing in these lands? ‘’ he said as he walked closer to Balin.

‘’We are simple merchants , from the blue mountains. Journy to see our kin on the Iron Hills’’ Balin lied .

‘’Simple merchants you say’’ the man said noticing that the dwarf wan’t honest with him. He walked into his boat .

‘’We need food, supplies , weapons. Can you help us?’’ asked Thorin getting to the coclusion.

The man trailed his fingers on the cracks the barrels had .

‘’I know where these barrels came from’’ he said

‘’What of it’’ Thorin said harshly

‘’I don’t know what business you had with the elves . But I don’t think it ended well.’’ he said to Thorin still calm.

‘’No enters the lake town but by the lead of the master. ‘’ the man informed them.

‘’There is have to be a way to enter this town unseen’’ said Balin to him

‘’Ay., for that you will need a smuggler’’ the man said as he place his bow into his boat. Balin rushed behind him .

‘’For which we will pay double’’ Balin said to the man , making him change his mind.

-

They were all sitting in silence. Petal was sitting next to Fili who had his arms around her body trying to warm her ,she was still soakin wet , and she was freezing even though she had a fever. After a while Kili came and sat next to them , next to Petal .

She looked up at him .

‘’How is your leg, Kili ‘’ she asked him concerned

‘’It doesn’t hurt that much right now. Thanks to you’’ he smile as he rubbed her cheek.

‘’Petal , your hot’’ he said concerned putting his hand on her forehead.

‘’yeah we know she has fever’’ said Fili to him

‘’Will you guys calm down , I am not the one who has been shot’’ she said cuddling closer to Fili , who tighten his arms around her and sighed. Petal noticed that he was worried . She gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.