The Wedding From Hell

Start from the beginning

"You could just ditch."

David rolled his eyes, "Yeah, like that would go over well with her sisters."

Cindy put her hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying that maybe they expect too much from you."

They wouldn't be the only ones. Ever since this whole witch thing happened it felt like more was expected of her. If she made a mistake before it had minor consequences, now it could lead to someone's death. Not to mention having to bail on her classes and friends without warning. She couldn't even tell them her secret. It made her feel awful but she knew it was for the best. Even if it did suck.

Dr. Hopkins walked in and the class chatter died down. Taking his spot in the front of the class he smiled. He clapped his hands together, "Who's ready to learn some math?"

Parker could feel her friend's eyes rolling. At least they didn't have to deal with this tomorrow.

"Don't forget we don't have class tomorrow, I will be attending a friend's wedding."

She smiled as she saw her friends celebrating from the corner of her eye.

When she arrived at the Spencer's household she was shocked to see the cops swarming the place. Getting out of her car she knew her first priority was to find Piper. Wandering around the estate she found them around the garden area. With her was Phoebe and a young woman crying.

"Piper, Phoebe. What's going on?" She asked.

"Parker this is Allison, Allison this is Parker." Phoebe said.

Parker smiled and reached out her hand. Allison looked at it for a split second before shaking it.

"Anyways, What my sister meant to say was, what is up with you and Elliot?" Phoebe said.

Piper shook her head, "Phoebe."

"You love him don't you."

Parker waved, "Hello. New party has entered the chat care to fill me in?"

Phoebe held up a finger to her. Allison nodded, "With all my heart."

"Okay, well, if that's true then why," Phoebe started.

Allison looked down sadly and shook her head, " I've got to go."

Before Piper or Phoebe could stop her, Allison left. The sister watched her go, Parker stood there with her arms crossed thoroughly confused.

"This is so sad, we have to do something." Piper said.

"Yeah but what?" Phoebe asked.

"I don't know, we're good witches. It's our job right?"

Phoebe patted Piper's stomach, Piper and Parker furrowed their eyebrows. "I wouldn't worry about Allison's problem just yet."

Phoebe walked away as Piper and Parker looked at each other in confusion. Piper looked where Phoebe had walked off too, before looking over to Parker.

"What the.."

"I thought I was just here to help out with the food." Parker said.

Parker looked across the lawn. She pushed back her hair as the wind blew it forward. Standing on the opposite side of the yawn was Dr. Hopkins. He was facing an older looking woman, who seemed to be incredibly nervous. She could tell by the look on his face he was trying to explain something. He had that teacher trying to be patient look. She had never seen him have the look personally, seeing the only time she was in his office hours was for personal reasons not math, but she had seen the look of teachers she had met up with before.