I tried waking her up again.

Shaking her her arms, I said, "Zendaya! Wake up! Dude!" No, such luck. I got out of my seat and jogged round the car before opening the side of her car door and slowly, lifting her up into my arms again. Hell. Is this why she doesn't fall ill easily? Because once she's ill it'll be severe as hell? Ugh.

I walked up to her front porch. I had no keys. Hell! Might as well try opening the door, even if it's closed. So I did. I turned the knob with the hand which was supporting her back and―it opened. It opened?! Did robbers go in or something?

I stepped in, slowly. "Hey, is anyone home?" Dumbest question in the universe, but whatever.

"Who are you?" Some tall dude, about my height appeared before me, before her eyes darted down to Zendaya who were still in my arms. "Wait, what the hell happened to my sister?"

"Wait, Zen?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes on him. Dude, this guy has grown so much since the last time I saw him. Damn! "Dude, it's Zayn. But anyway, Zendaya passed out in class so I brought her back."

He slowly carried the fragile figure from my arms and brought her to the couch. "Are you kidding me? Dude, what the hell happened to you? Your hair, your facial hair and your clothes! Shit, you're all grown up, mate!" He chuckled, looking back at me.

"I could say the same about you," I chuckled.

"You managed to persuade that old hag of a nurse?" He questioned, motioning me to sit down on the unoccupied couch.

"I'm Zayn Malik, I got my ways," I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He laughed.

"So, why did Zendaya pass out?"

"Eh, the hag said she stressed out too much." I sighed, shrugging my shoulders. "But I don't blame her though," I eyed Zendaya pointedly, "many things happened lately."

"What, you two love birds quarrelled?" He flashed me a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"You're sick in the head, you know that, arse?"

"But seriously, okay, what's happened?" He asked, leaning over so that he could rest his elbows on his knees and get to listen clearer.

"Okay, so you must know Zendaya hates me I kinda have a thing for her and I've never liked a girl. Like, really like like a girl. So this is all new to me and she hates me because of something that I won't let you know so now I'm trying to fight for her. It's normal to feel like a girl now, right?" I pursed my lips in and stared at whatever Zen was about to do. 

Then again, I really felt like a girl confessing shit like that. 

Placing his hand on my shoulder in a brotherly manner, he sighed. "Dude, being a girl in love is part of living a life as a guy. We all have girl moments, too, you know. So I've been told we are all women, too."

My eyes grew wide almost instantly, and I stared at him. What the fuck was he talking about? What the fuck? This guy has definitely gone crazier throughout the year. "What are you going on about, bro?" Oh my fucking god, creepiest shit I've ever heard in life.

Out of nowhere though, he cracked up laughing. And laughing very hard. I stared at him. He must've gone through mentally stressful training in College that's why he's become insane. Shit.

"Dude, I was just kidding. We're guys. We have balls. We have penis. Calm the hell down, man. It's just a joke," he still didn't stop laughing. I was surprised at the fact that he still could sound clear speaking as he laughed.

Hmm.

"What I meant was, we may be guys but we definitely have our girly moments too. Like, it's a radar. For you, it's Zendayadar―" I accidentally interrupted him by cracking up, laughing. This guy was insane. 

"―get it? It's like, if you're in room, you could sense her. And then you just wanna look at her and talk to her and annoy her, don't you? And you think it's like a girl's thing to do it, but noooo. For us, guys, it's a radar."

No matter how serious he sounded and how true he was, I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. Dude, he said 'Zendayadar'. What kind of thing is that?! I proceeded to laughing harder.

"Dude, what's so funny? I'm just talking to you about radar," he playfully punched my shoulder, grinning at my dumb facial expression.

Yeah, I look like the silliest monkey ever when I laugh. But hey, I'm still adorable.

"But you said 'Zendayadar'. That's like the strangest thing in the world," I choked on my saliva. Though after a few hard coughs I managed to go back laughing again. God, now I find myself annoying. But you know... who the fuck cares?! Hah!

"Dude, we all know it's true," he grinned. "You have Zendayadar, and I'm single so right now I've just got girlsdar."

My laughter ceased, and I just stared at him. I nodded, putting on a sympathetic expression, "Obviously you have girlsdar, because your vision isn't working and you just can't spot girls that's why you need that radar. I understand your pain, mate, I really do." I managed to hide another laugh when he pulled a long face at my response.

"Thanks, yeah, thanks," he bitterly said, "don't forget the senses work with sight."

"Okay, Mr. Smartass," I smirked, "I have to go. I have to report home or my Uncle's gonna give me an earful for accusing me of skipping school."

"Didn't you do it, though," Zen smirked right back at me, lifting an eyebrow, implying that I'd done it for Zendaya. I grinned.

"Damn right."

"Say hi to Uncle Malik for me, eh!"

"Will do."