Michaels wife

The next day I woke up earlie. At 07:12 began my day. I woke always at that hour that was bc in Paris ma'm Jemoure woke me up so earlie, that turned to my lifestyle. Also nobody woke up that hour. Could be a chance to discover my old home. Was to tired to see what was changed yesterday. But I had to. you will never know what kind of horrible stuff Lizzie putted in.

My first comment of my room was that it never changed. Still the room as 4 years ago. The lines from John he took to know my height, the finger paint with Michael, the clothes I draw when there was no paper... My wall was collorfull. And nobody didn't give any change about my room. It was still how it was.

Looking to my room gave a happy feeling. But outside my room was it different. A whole other world. Tommy's world. Fifty shades of grey was paint in the coridoor. Our house was like big a castle. But a sad castle. Only potraits gave it a bit lovely side. In a row hanging all potraits when I went downstairs. Verry interesting potraits was there, a black horse potrait, a flower field potrait. I thought always that there was stories behind this. Maybe Tommys story. Something was magical. Couldn't get my eyes over it. Suddenly I stopped midding of the steps there was a big potrait, bigger then the others, bigger than big. A blonde woman was on the big canvas. A woman I never saw before in real life. It was portairted so it must be an important person. Did I know her? Family member? I had no idea and i didn't want to break my head about it.

I went downstairs on my way to the kitchen. I thought to make a peaceful breakfast till I saw Lizzie. My plans went in water. Wish I had listen to my 6th instinct to stay in bed. Yes it was so bad. I and Lizzie... İt was the worst thing that existed. Before she married she worked as a secretary by Tommy. So good that Tommy used her for some nights. Almost she married with John to. She cheated both on my brothers. Now she acting like the Shelby woman. Now you understand why I hate her.

Lizzie didn't see me because she was bussy to make god what knows what. İt suprised me that Lizzie was in the kitchen. Like I can't imagine her being a good mom either. Ah Tommy what if you weren't that woman sick...

I could quitly go away without she didn't see me but I was hungry and without food I couldn't start the day. So I started to train my efforts. "Must I seriously see you as the first person in my house?"

She looked up for a second to me than looked back to what she does. "And a good morning dies again." Let the second round begin.

I went next to her and ate from the sandwhiches she was making. Lizzie and making sandwitches? Truly a match I never could imagine. Did someone washed her brain or what? "Oh Lizzie you should know that I'm the one that makes the mornings good. Everyone is happy when they see me."

"Well it doesn't effect me. What now?" She slapped my hand and took the sandwitch away. I gave a kiss to my hand. She really slapped hard.

"What can I help if it doesn't effect? That's your own negativity. I can't help that Tommy didn't put your potrait on the wall." I said to get a little information about the portait of the woman. My inner Sherlock worked today very well.

"İf you are interested to see my potrait on the wall why don't you go to Tommy and ask with your positivity for it? I'm sure he will do it."

I took some bother and spread it on a slice bread. "You know only the most important people has a potrait and you not. Maybe you are not important enough to my brother." I said calm but the sentence was hard enough to make her angry. She stand infront of me and pointing her finger to me. "I don't care about a fucking potrait. I married with him, Thomas Shelby and you must accept this."

I putted the knife hard on the table. What does she thought who she is? "Accepting? What about John? You cheated on him while you was with Tommy in the beginning. He is also my brother."