12. a certain blonde

KRISTINS POV

"don't hurt me" I woke up to Idina murmuring. She is moving around restless bathing in her own sweat. "Dee?" I whisper as I sit up struggling to keep my eyes open. The sight of her having this much stress is concerning me. "Dee, honey I'm here" I try again hoping it will calm her down. I want to hold her, but I know touching her will cause her even more stress. "No don't hurt me, please" the tears stream down as if they are trying to keep up with her sobbing body. After a few minutes she stopped moving around restlessly, but her whole body is still trembling. I bring my hand to her shoulder hoping that it won't scare her. Her body shivers at my touch but it doesn't seem to cause her more stress. I carefully pull her against my body and I caress my hand up and down her arm. "I'm here dee. It's not real, you're safe" I whisper while caressing my finger down her arm. Her body seems to relax at my touch but the tears don't stop strolling down her face. "Dee, wake up for me" her eyelids twitch a little leading to the fact that she is waking up. "It's okay, you're okay" I whisper soothing her while she slowly opens her green tear filled eyes. She looks around the room in confusion. She pulls herself out of my arms as fast as she can and sits herself straight across of me. Even though it's dark I can see her cheeks burn up and I watched her play with her own fingers. "I.. I'm sorry I woke you" she whispers with her voice barely audible. She doesn't even bother to make eyecontact. Knowing her she is ashamed. Ashamed for having feelings, ashamed for crying and ashamed for waking me up. I crap her hand and before she can pull away I link our hands together. "Don't be like this. Don't do this. You went through something traumatizing and you are not okay. So don't act like you are, okay. I'm here and I won't leave you nor hurt you. Okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" I lift up her chin causing her green eyes to meet mine. I give her a small smile as I wipe away a lost tear. "let's try to get some more sleep now, okay?" I say causing her to give me a little smile. "That's is the smile I want to see" I whisper while watching her lay down. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head against her body. I can feel her body relax a little and I wait for her breath to become steady. After a few minutes she is back asleep and I let out a soft sight. I watch her sleep for a few more minutes to make sure she is okay and not dreaming again. A small yawn escapes from my mouth and after a few minutes I feel myself falling back into a restless sleep.

IDINAS POV

I wake up with a certain blonde her arms around my waist. I can't help but smile when I look to my left and see Kristins hair spread out over her face. My smile fades when I remember last nights event. I dreamed about Taye, well technically I had a nightmare. About what happened, it repeated over and over again. I relived the moment and it was terrifying. I come to my senses as I feel Kristin stir next to me. "goodmorning my sweet" she whispers when she notices I'm awake. I give her a small smile and lean in for a kiss. "I can get used to that" she whispers as I pull away from her. "It would be better under other circumstances but that is a other subject" I whisper under my breath making her look at me. "Hey, look at me" she sits up next to me. "What happened last night is something that will happen more often okay. I will have to get used to it, but you do too. You've been through a lot lately and you don't have to feel sorry for that. I love you and I want to take care of you. So I'm not going anywhere" she states as I notice the tears forming in her eyes. What did I actually do to deserve her. "thank you" is the only thing I can bring out and all I recieve is her lips on mine. "you have no idea how many times I dreamed about kissing you like this" she whispers as we part for a few seconds before connecting our lips again. My lips form a little smile against hers and I happily kiss her back. Yeah I can get used to waking up like this.

*one week later*

I wake up to a tiptoeing sound in the livingroom. "thunder come here" the slightly annoyed tone in kristins voice makes me smile. Thunder has been here for a little week now and she is listening to me better than she has ever listened to Kristin. With the biggest frustration from kris her side. I get myself out of bed and put on some decent clothes. As soon as I open the door the brown furred dog turns her head to me causing Kristin to look at me too. "Goodmorning my sweet, she didn't wake you did she?" I smile and shake my head petting the dog in front of me. I make my way to the kitchen followe by my brown shadow. I open the fridge for milk and the upper cabinet for the cereal and two bowls. "Regular breakfast?" I ask recieving a yes from the livingroom. I pour the milk with the cereal, put two spoons in the bowls and make my way back to the livingroom. I hand one of the bowl over to kristin and sit myself next to her on the couch. We watch the news and eat our breakfast in silence while thunder curls herself up against me. "I think I want to go to the theatre again next week" I say almost causing Kristin to choke on her milk. "Are you sure?" she says after being done with coughing. I nod my head while putting away my bowl on the coffeetable. "I need distraction from sitting here at home. At the place where it happened. I need to work, because otherwise I will stay in this phase" I watch Kristin nods slowly. "Well I said to Joe that we'd be back when you were ready, so I guess it's your choice" I can sense at her reaction that she is not happy with my desicion. "Kris, I know you want to protect me. But I need to work, because I will never get out of this if I dont" I say almost sounding desperate. She turns her head to me and give me a small smile. "I know honey, I just don't want you to overdo yourself" she whispers. I move myself closer to her and give her a quick peck on her cheek. "I will let you know when I can't handle it okay" I smile as she nods. "Let's give Joe a call then" she bubbles handing me my phone. I smile as I ring joes number. Here we go

New chapter it is! I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. 
I also love reading your reactions so please leave a comment :)
Xo Mel ;)