Chapter 2: The Party

(still in Philippines POV...)

Everyone was looking at martial with a dirty look. I slowly wave at them and say hi. Everyone eventually went back into doing their normal business. Martial smirked. America pulls me and whispers, "Can I please have a talk with you for a bit?". I start sweating. "Yeah. Sure. Just give me a moment.." I then back up and make martial go outside of the house with me. "I told you didn't need to come!" I start getting mad and anxious. "Well.. You know I always need to be there if anything happens Phil." He says to me. "NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! EVERYONE PROBABLY THINKS IM WEIRD FOR INVITING YOU OVER NOW!" My eyes started watering up with stress and anger. I didn't know what to do anymore. Martial went silent and slightly frowns. "..You know I do this because you're my sister Phil.." he says to me with a sad look. I instantly start to regret the feeling of yelling at my brother like that. I shouldn't have. "..Look, I'm sorry. I just.." Martial stops me and walks back into the car. I saw him just sit there. Alone. I didn't want to disturb him.. So surprisingly I left him be.

I stood there with a frown. I really regretted doing that to him huh. Ame comes back out to see me. "Uhh... So you done talkin?" He says to me. "Oh..Yeah yeah. I'm done." I start walking back into the house and follow where America was going.

"Anyway... I need to ask you a quick question." America says to me with an awkward smile. I can tell how weirded out and how scared he was glaring at my brother. "Uh..Yeah. What is it?" I move closer to him on the couch to listen to him more clearly. "...Why did you have your brother come? Do you know how scared everyone got because of him?!" I looked at him and I start crying. "..Wait.. no.. Phil.. I didn't mean to make you cry." He starts hugging me. I hugged him back while he also wiped my tears. "It's okay. Please don't cry. I never meant to do that to you." He kissed the top of my forehead. I start smiling at him. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I sigh. "Yeah. I'm okay...at least I think." I stand up and I stretch. America stands up with me. I still got really anxious when he asked about my brother. I love Ame but sometimes he gets too...pushy.

We start to go on for the rest of the party and not talk about it anymore. We had so much fun!... wait.. MY BROTHER! HE'S STILL IN THE CAR!

I rush to the doorway and I checked the car... he wasn't there. I got so scared that I asked everyone in the house if they have seen him, but nobody has. I started crying from outside, on my car. I can't live without martial. He's my brother. Where could he ever be...