Leah and I sit down and pour ourselves a drink. Jackeline is standing infront of us, drinking and dancing. Marco and Dennis talk as they pour themselves a drink. Leah pulls me to my feet and spins me around. I move my hips against hers as she dances against Marco. I take a picture of us and notice Franco is at the doorway talking to Rebecca, he looked agitated. Pointing at us, then at himself and then out the door. I walk over.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder. "She just got us here and now she's saying she made a mistake and we have to leave!" Franco says frustrated pointing towards the hall. "I'm not saying you have to leave the club, I'm just saying you can't be in this room" Rebecca corrects. "But we paid $300 for bottle service" I reminded. "I know, I'm trying to tell Franco, that I can put you guys upstairs with our other bottle service tables, but this room is reserved and I need you guys to go" Rebecca pleaded.

"Oh my God yes lets go upstairs!" Leah says with Jackeline on her arm. I look at Franco and nod my head, "its better anyways so we aren't so secluded". Franco nods in agreement. Rebecca breathes a sigh of relief and asks us to follow her. Dennis places a hand on my back to lead, "I gotta get my stuff, I'll meet you there". They walk ahead. I head to the couch to grab my clutch bag and place my phone in it.

I walk towards the hall, suddenly a man appears in the doorway. He has a cross tattoo on his neck, 2 diamond earrings and a gold cross chain. He wore a black and gray collared shirt unbuttoned with a black tank top underneath and dark gray denim jeans. He began to walk towards me.
"Spooky" I scoffed shaking my head angrily, "I should've known" I say running my fingers through my hair.

"I've been trying to talk to you" he says. "Oh I'm sorry Spooky, was me ignoring your messages not subtle enough for you?" I reply sarcastically. "Look...I just want to make sure you're ok". "Look at me!" I yell with my hands in the air, "I'm fine". He furrows his eyebrows "then why did leave me?!" He growls. "Oh you mean like you left me?!" "You know I didn't have a choice!" he yelled pointing to the Santos guarding the door. "And that's our flipping problem Spooky, you will NEVER have a choice!! Even if it meant leaving me behind!" "I came back for you V like I said I would!" "And that's suppose to make it better?! do you even know what the fuck happened?!"

Oscar glared down at me. I continued, "No?! Well then let me enlighten you baby, while you were walking out the back door with Mando, they were ripping off my clothes! Smacking me around!" Oscar began to ball his hand into a fist. "But before they fucked me, they put a knife to my face Spooky" I say touching my cheek, "saying how good they are going to take care of me because YOU don't care" I pushed him. Oscar takes a deep breath and steps back up to me, "that because YOU'RE a Santos, YOU will always choose THEM" I emphasize tapping his chest then pointing to the Santos at the doorway.

My eyes begin to water, I take a deep breath, close my eyes, run my fingers through my hair and exhale. "What do you want Spooky?" I say in a calmer voice. "Oscar" he says. "What?" "You don't call me Spooky, you call me Oscar" he corrects. "Well you know what SPOOKY? Oscar doesn't exist. Oscar loved me and would never let anything bad happen to me. I fell inlove with Oscar" I place a hand on my chest as I choke up a bit. "But Spooky," I began pointing to him, "Spooky would. He'd choose the Santos no matter who it hurts or at what cost"

Oscar begins to walk towards me. I step back until my back's against the wall. He stands infront of me. "I feel nothing for Spooky" I say in a low voice looking in his eyes. He places his hands against the wall close to my head. I place my hands on his chest to prevent him from getting closer. He looks down at my hands, smiles and looks back at me. He licks his lips and slowly pushes against my hands, inching closer to me. I hold my breath, and close my eyes, as he leans in, his lips barely touching mine. "You sure about that" he whispers. I open my eyes and shove him angrily, "Fuck you Spooky" I whisper loudly. I grab my clutch bag and walk out the door way. I lock eyes with Mando, who's leaning against the wall and keep on walking towards the bathroom.

Oscar's POV

The Santos walk in, lighting up a blunt and pouring some of the liquor from the bottle that was left behind. I sat on the couch, put the blunt to my lips, and light it up. Mando sits next to me, "she's good primo?" he asks. I take a big hit, blowing out the smoke slowly as I stare at the blunt then pass it to Mando. "I don't know" he says concerned. "I got you Spooky" Mando hits the blunt, "I'll talk to her" he says putting a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it. I nod as I watch three bottle service girls walk in with Liquor bottles in hand with sparklers attached. The Cholas and Santos all cheer and begin to toast.

I stand infront of the bathroom sink, my hands placed on the counter, looking down, breathing really hard in and out

I stand infront of the bathroom sink, my hands placed on the counter, looking down, breathing really hard in and out. "V? are you in here??" Leah yells walking into the club bathroom.

"There you are! I was looking for you I thought you might've been on the dance floor... what's wrong babes?" she asks stroking my hair. I lift my head up and take a shaky breathe, wiping my tears, "he's here" I whisper. "Who is hunny?" "Oscar". Her eyes widen. I turn around leaning back against the sink counter. I begin to sob. Leah hugs me. "What are the fucking odds" she says shocked. I wipe my tears. "Bernice..." "what?" "Bernice told him" "wait, what? How do you know?" "I had lunch with her today and told her I would be here" "Yeah but that doesn't mean she said anything" "I called him Spooky and she corrected me, he did the same thing" Leah rolled her eyes. "V, you know what, forget about all of that, lets just go and dance, let it out, if he sees you, show him you don't care" she says cleaning up my mascara. I nod, "you're right" I turn around and fix my makeup. "Vamos" I say smiling. Leah grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor to sweat the stress away.

A few hours later

"V please just sleepover my place!" Leah pleaded driving home. "Leah, I'm sober, you're sober, I can be in my place" I argued leaning my chin on my hand looking out the window. "I know, but...Ok hear me out...what if Oscar comes over?" she proposes looking in the rearview mirror gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm not scared of Oscar, besides if he was going to come to my house, he wouldn't have come to the club". I look at her, "ademas, I know he won't hurt me" I say in a calm tone while changing the song. "Ugh I don't know why you guys just-you know what nevermind" she stops herself, "I'm not even going to touch that topic"

"Thank You" I said relieved. "But seriously V!" she whined, "what about those thugs that keep breaking into the houses on your block?!" "Leah, I work in the morning" "oh my God V I live like 8 minutes from your house I can drop you off!" she said adjusting the air. I chuckle.

I stare out the window zoning out Leah as I stare at a green Impala crossing the stop sign, locking eyes with the driver. The Prophet$? I thought to myself. I sit up in my seat and focus on Leah. "Maybe I just want the company V!" "Ok Ok Ok, you win Leah, I'll stay over" "Oh my God finally, my next plan was to just force you by driving home" We both laugh and turn up the radio.

***I know I'm not giving much details as to what happened but you'll get more details as the story unfolds 😊***