Chapter 2: The Kids

Start from the beginning

-"but if you really wanna die, the door is wide open" -Tzuyu breathed out a cold breathe. She was ready.

-"You all are crazy" -Chaeyoung snorted, she is in her human form but her body is on fire.

In a snap of second they all moved toward the center and it caused a big impact ejecting them on both of their side. Dahyun lost grabs on her sword and it vanished away from her.

-"aaah" -She rubbed her forehead but looked for her sword that's when she saw it was fastly going in the direction of the kids. -"ALOIS"

-"Damn! the kids!" -Jeongyeon cursed and immediatly fly toward Tzuyu and throw her there without even saying anything. Tzuyu soon understand and when she landed just infront of the kids, 10 secondes right before the sword. She used her power and a huge block of ice stood infront of them, blocking Dahyun's sword.

-"you kids are okay?" -Tzuyu looked at them worried but she soon sighed in relief when she saw their eyes sparckling in amazement instead of fear.

-"Mom, you are so cool!" -Gaby hug her leg.

-"wow Auntie Tzuyu is the best!" -Sky also hugged her. Tzuyu smiled and hugged all the kids.

-"We want to play with you!" -Aloïs pull away frop the hug and jumped around excited.

-"No Aloïs" -Dahyun landed back on earth, her wings bleeding a little. -"It's dangerous"

-"Tch.... I can also fight!"

-"Yes Kiddo but for now you have to behave" -Chaeyoung who also landed back on earth totally naked said and ruffled Aloïs head.

-"why do you always have to be naked everytime you go out a fight" -Tzuyu roll her eyes while Chaeyoung scoffed.

-"Well my clothes aren't fireproof!"

-"My back hurt" -Jeongyeon groaned and sat flat on the grass. She then looked at the huge ice made by Tzuyu.
-"you've already captived me in one of those"

-"well it was your fault for killing too much humans" -Tzuyu raised eyesbrown then lifted her daughter. -"well I am going inside now, our fight almost killed the kids"

-"Me too, I need new clothes"

-"Aunties Chaeng! You are the coolest for me" -Léna said making Chaeyoung smile and smirck at Jeongyeon who wasn't really pleased.

-"okay Kids let's go inside or your mommy's going to get mad" -Dahyun sighed and her wings disappaered behind her back. Aloïs did the same then he held his Mom's hand and they walked inside.

Nayeon whistled when she saw Chaeyoung naked body.

-"WOW Chaeyoung what happened?" -Nayeon laughed and Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

-"none of your demon bussiness, Jihyo Unnie, can you make me some clothes? Please?"

-"Sure!" -Jihyo nodded and clapped her fingers and Chaeyoung was back fully clothed. Jihyo then took a blink outside and facepalmed when she saw the huge ice, she immediatly look at Tzuyu.

-"it was to protect the kids okey? Dahyun almost killed them with her sword!" -Tzuyu defended herself.

-"YOU ALMOST KILLED THE KIDS???" -Sana widen her eyes.

-"it's okay mommy, Mom was sooooo cool! She protected us" -Gaby cheeckly smiled.

Jihyo cleared her throath.

-"okay kids, go play outside now and be careful!"

-"okay Auntie!" -The kids giggled and went out.