Goons(chapter:-17)

As anika took lift from the truck driver shivay whispers
Shivay - anika leave we will anything as they are not looking good person .

Anika - kuch nahi hoga shivay

Shivay - but listen ( before shivay could say anything anika sat in the seat .

Shivay also sat at backseat there was many mens at backseat shivay wasn't getting good vibes from them .

Anika was busy looking outside the truck suddenly she felt a touch firstly she ignores it but it was getting furstrated for her the truck driver was touching her inappropriately
She jerks his hand but the truck driver appiled break suddenly and started coming on her seat .

Shivay was going to check what had happened but the mens started beating him ..

On other side ..
Anika slapped truck driver in response he hold her hair anika moans in pain

She also hold his hair and kicked him on main point goon cried in pain .

Goon - i will not leave. You bi*ch

Anika - let see u who will not leave him .

Anika throws that driver from the truck and herself get off from the truck .
She punch him on his face

Like this she was successful in saving herself .......

But tension built in her mind where is shivay

She checkes back of truck and she was shocked to see scenario in front of her.

Shivay was struggling with many goons his hands were tied with rope .

By feeling someone presence goons got alerted they get off from the truck and started fighting with anika .

Anika - u corward Kisi banda ko rope se bandh kar marte ho himat hai toh fight with me

Goons started laughing loudly .

Goon - kya din agya hai ladki se ladenge .

Anika - has lo jitana hasna hai abhi rone ka time aane wala hai ..

One of goon tried to snatch Anika's duppata anika gave it happily ..

Anika - thanku waise yeh dupatta bhut pareshan kar raha agar tum chaho toh rakh sakte ho waise bhi mujhe bikari ki madad karna bhut pasand hai

He raise his hand for slapping her then a person holds his hand guess kon ....

Yes it was shivay .

Shiv - shram nhi aati ladki pe haath uthata hai u bastard .

And he kicks him on his stomach
Goon falls on the ground .

Anika - stop it I will handle them challenge kiya hai toh pura zaroor karungi .

And she start fighting .

Finally all goons were on ground .

..

Shiv - mujhe pata nahi tha ki tum ladayi achi karti ho .

Anika - is it compliment or a question

Shiv - it's ur wish u can take it as compliment or question ..

Anika - actually I had learned self defence and I am black belt in karrate .

Shiv - mujhe bhi tumse daar lagne laga hai .

Anika - wow that's breaking news that the great shivay Singh oberoie is fearing from someone .

Shivay - stop ur sarcastic comments let's find some place to stay otherwise we will get in trouble again .

They walked in jungle to found something to stay ..

Anika get tried and she sit on a rock.

Shivay - what happened anika .

Anika - i am tired and bhookh bhi lagi hai .

Shiv - waise tak toh mai bhi gya hu

They were talking when shivay eyes falls on a light coming from some direction .

Shivika followed the light and they were shocked to saw a house in jungle

It was very filmy for them first goon and now this house ..

The house was like a house which they saw in bollywood

Haina same Bollywood Wala .

So guys done with update

I know ki sab bore ho raha honge aur ghar mai hi honge .

Mai bhi bhut bore ho rahi that ' s why i update .
Mai bhut bore ho gyi thi ki hamesha ladka hi kyu goons se fight so that ' s why i add anika fighting with them..

Star plus ye hoti hai nahi soch

Enjoy the update

I am very disappointed with ur votes on previous chapter it Hurts please guys do votes and comments it gives me inspiration to write ..

Thanks for reading ......

Byy byy ...

Stay home .

Stay safe