emotional ( chapter :-4)

Enjoy reading
******

Anika went to oberoi mansion

She collides with shivay and bang

Shivay - aankhe hai ya button.

Anika - sorry woh i was in hurry so i did not saw u .

Shivay - what did u say ?(he said being
Shocked .)

A - sorry .

S - i am dreaming the wonder woman is accepting her mistake without arguing and fighting wow .

A - can u please excuse me I don't have time to fight with u so please .

And she went to dadi room

S - ise kya ho gya .

A - dadi may i came in .

D - when u needed permission to enter my room dear come .

A - just manners . Actually dadi as shivay's wedding get postponed can I take a leave for the week please u can cut it from salary

D - ofcource u can take off dear and i will not cut ur salary also but why u want to take off .

A - actually I have to attend my friend wedding so she want me to organize it also so I can't deny her .

D - ok dear enjoy and wish ur friend a happy married life in my behalf take care .
A - ok dadi I want to go now can i .

D - ofcource dear.

A - byy dadi see u soon .

Then anika leave from there .

Shivay enters dadi's room

S - dadi actually our business partner and family friend Malhotra's son arav is going to married soon so they want us to attend every function so we all have go .

D - ok billu i will inform everybody kab nikalna hai .

S - dadi aaj raat ko destination wedding in goa .

D - ok billu i will pack my bag .

She informed every body actually it was her bff grandson wedding so she was very excited .

On other side Anika packs her bag and tooks cab for airport she was wearing this .

She take out her earpods and enters the flight she went into deep slumber

Then she realized she reaches Goa she loves goa and she was arriving first time she was very excited .

She took her bag and walk out from airport she saw a car was waiting for her .

Driver - mam arav sir sent me to take u to hone come

Anika felt bad that her brother didn't came to receive her but it's ok . It was his wedding he must be busy .with all this thought she enters the car .

She was looking outside the window as she loves looking at the nature she was thinking about her life how faith has been always cruel to her shrugging off her thought she closed her eyes and slept in car .

They reach their destination and driver waked her up .

She came out of car and looked at the castle it was a castle only .

Driver took her luggage and asked her to follow him she follows him .

On other side oberoies also arrived in their private copper .

Shivay was having a feeling that anika is near him shrugged off his thought why would Anika will be here .

Anika enter the castle and she was stunned to see the place it was bigger than om and Malhotra's mansion .

Then she saw mallika coming toward her she immediately hug her tightly .

M - finally u arrived I was waiting for u babe . How r u kitni patli ho gayi hai kuch khati bhi hai kya .

Anika get irritated by her questions

A - bas meri ma mai thik ho . Aur koyi patli nhi hoyi hu .tera chasma ka number bad gya hoga .where is ur to be husband .

M - correction ur Bhai .

A - but now ur fiance

M - he .. she was about to say when

---------------------------

Boom

Arav pull Anika in hug
A - Anika ar - arav

A - she start beating him kutte kamine esa koyi darta hai

Ar - sorry sorry baksh de meri ma
Then anika pull him in hug
A - i missed u bro

Ar - me too Teri galiyon ko teri smile ko hamari fight ko little .

(So guys arav used to call anika as little and anika used to call him
bigger )

She was crying and arav was also crying a emotional reunion

Ar - bas ab jyada senti mat ho tera makeup kharab ho jayega fir tu chudel laga gi

A - she hit him on his chest playfully
Makeup kiya hi nahi hai toh kharab kaise hoga buddhu

Ar - ha tu makeup kar ya na kar lagna chudel hi hai .

A - tu ruk (she run before her and they start fighting ) # siblings goal

A - bas bas where is naira .

I am here

Thanks

Vote target 28