𝟻. 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚎.

"It didn't fucking work!" Eric swore as he walked into Kevin and Changmin's room. "Whoa there, language." Kevin scolded. "I don't care! I still remember every detail about my relationship which means it didn't work!" Eric ran a hand through his hair as he began remembering all over again. "What's the commotion?" Jacob asked, walking in with Kevin and Changmin's ice cream. "I remember." Eric said bluntly, finally starting to calm down.

"You what?!" Dr. Leto asked over the phone.

"I remember everything." Eric replied, hoping he could just go back and have it done again.

"Well, I guess it's just not meant to be. The only reason it wouldn't work is if you're still holding on to her, I know it's hard but you'll have to get through it naturally."

Eric hung up shortly after that even more sad than before. If it worked on her and not him then that meant the bad overturned the good. That she was able to completely let go and have him erased. The breakup wasn't even that horrible... it was just over. And both of them knew it. 

loading message...

...

one message from: author W <3

uh this is only loosely based off of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind so keep that in mind when you're reading

one message from: editor :]

wini for the love of god please use google docs to help you edit