𝟺. 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚜.

"Hi could I get a-" Sunshine didn't pay attention to most of the man's words. She was busy waiting for her mother's shift to end so she could go home. Truthfully, the past four days were spent trying to re-erase any connotation of an ex. She assumed there was a big reason she had paid to forget, so she let it go.

But it was eating away at her. There was someone she loved so dearly that when they left, she couldn't even bear to remember them. Or maybe she had made such a horrible mistake that she didn't want to remember. All of a sudden, a small group of guys walk in. They seem... familiar in an odd way. Like she knew them before. She watches them order out and then sit down while they wait. One of them catches her eye and smiles a little sadly in her direction.

"Don't do that, Hyunjae." Jacob scolds as he notices Sunshine in the corner. "We know, but she doesn't. Isn't it a little sad?" He asks, sneaking a glance at the younger girl. "Yes, it's devastating. But Eric did it too so we can't do anything to remind them. The damage has been done so let's just... drop it." Hyunjae nods and looks down at his phone, her contact was still there.

The small group receives their order and leaves. Sunshine can't help but feel a little sad to see them go. Like they were a link to her past. "Shift's over, honey. Let's get home." Her mother wraps a protective arm around her somewhat vulnerable daughter and leads her away.