-

It's later that day and already dark. They're still walking around. Kenzie stops to pray for everything to go well since she's without her parents. She does it a lot.

Johnny comes from behind and taps her on the shoulder. ''You're praying really often.'', Kenzie ignores him.

''Hey, i also have a list of wishes.'', he starts again. ''A private Jet, a penthouse in New York and two Spanish girlfriends. Preferably sisters or something.'', he counts smiling at the last one. ''Ask for it.'', she sighs annoyed.

Suddenly they hear a woman yelling from where Hayden and Annie were.

''How dare you!? How dare you to touch me!?'', that girl screams getting everyone's attention.

''Pardon me?'', Hayden says and Annie standing next to him.

''You touched me! Are you drunk or what?''

''Did you even look at yourself? I wouldn't even touch you for money.'', he laughs.

''Shut up, Hayden.'', Annie warns him.

''Dirty asshole.'', that girl says.

''Hey hey, that's my best friend you're talking to!'', Annie says trying to defend him.

''Hey be careful! I think you don't know who you're talking to.'', a guy who's obviously a friend of that Girl says.

''Well, i think you don't know who you're talking to!'', Annie says confident.

''Pff.'', he pushes her to the side trying to walk away but Hayden pushes him back. Then this guy slaps him right across the face. ''Fuck off, you little asshole.''

That guy tried to walk away but he was stopped by being punched in the face. He fell to the ground as he saw Johnny standing in front of him.

''You-'', he tried to attack Johnny but he quickly grabbed his face making him not able to do anything.

''Apologize!'', Johnny yells. That guy stares at him, then back to Annie and Hayden. ''I said apologize.'', he repeated.

''Sorry.'', he mumbles. Johnny let him go and pushes him as that guy walks away.

''Are you okay, Hayden?'', Johnny asks him. He nods.

''Omg, you're bleeding!'', Annie exclaims pointing to Haydens lip.

''It's fine.'', he says.

''Ehh... guys!'', Kenzie calls them. They all looked over to her as she she pointed somewhere with her head looking scared. They looked where she pointed at and saw the guy and that girl from earlier. Apparently they went to their other friends and told them what just happened. When the guy pointed at Johnny, Hayden and Annie their eyes widened.

''Oh, so that's how it is? Okay! Come on, fight us!'', Annie yells at them.

''Annie, it's not the time for your confidence!'', Hayden whisper-yells to her.

''Come on! Come here!'', she still yells ignoring Hayden.

''Annie, seriously, they're gonna kill us!'', Hayden says once again.

''Okay, are you guys ready?'', Johnny asks.

''Oh yeah, i am so ready.'', Annie says balling her fists.

''We count to three.'', he says. ''One...two... THREE!'', he yells as him and Hayden run away.

''Let's go!'', Annie yells not noticing them.

''Come on, Annie!'', Hayden shouts coming back and taking her.

''Wha- why are we running away!?'', she yells.

They were many men running after them as that girl shouts. ''She's also one of them!'', she points to Kenzie. Kenzie just stares at them terrified.

''Come on, Mackenzie!'', Johnny yells pulling her with him.

They were all running in different directions.

Someone comes from behind and tries to choke Johnny. Kenzie watches this scene but is too scared.

''Help!?'', he says in a 'Duh' tone. ''Kenzie do something!'' Kenzie takes a ketchup bottle that was standing at a random table and spills it on the man. He lets go of Johnny to wipe his eyes. He grabs Kenzie's hand and runs away. ''Come on!''

Hayden and Annie hide in a truck as they see a few guys run past it. ''Come on, let's attack them from behind!'', Annie whisper-yells pulling out a long wood stick that she found.

''Annie, that's not sort of a game! We could actually get hurt badly!'', Hayden whisper-yells back.

''Then at least do something!'' He then sees a package full of little shots beside him and grabs them smirking.

They go back to where Kenzie and Johnny were and they all jump on a truck that was starting to drive.

''There they are!'', one of the men yells.

''Shit.''

Hayden starts to throw the shots he found at them but they kept following. From far Kenzie could see a man standing on a ladder. Fast she grabs the wood stick out of Annie's hand and knocks the ladder down causing the man and a lot of long heavy wood sticks that where placed beside him to fall on the men running behind them.

''HAHA, you idiots!'', Annie yells. They all scream happy in relief. ''Great job, Kenzie!'', she says.

For the first time ever Kenzie felt like a Rebell and that was a good feeling.

author's note
i haven't updated in weeks :( but here's a longer chapter. i hope you like it!
if you like the story so far please vote! <3