~Intro~

About two years ago, you had gotten married to your wonderful husband Sousuke. During your honeymoon, you had gotten pregnant with his child, which you were both ecstatic about. Nine months later, you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that you named 'Haruka'. You thought that your child was going to be a girl so you picked that name. However, since he was a boy and you had no other names prepared, he was given the feminine name instead. You couldn't care less if his name wasn't a boy's name; you still loved him with all your heart. Sousuke, on the other hand, despised his son having a girly name. He would never acknowledge his son's full first name, only calling him "Haru". You too called him Haru since the little boy seemed to prefer it.

Haru was adorable, no one could argue with that. He had a bit of solid black hair almost exactly like his father's and big, ocean blue eyes that seemed to entrance anything that came into contact with them. He would always give you a little smile whenever you hugged him or kissed him. He was your little angel.

For Sousuke, Haru was the exact opposite. Basically, he was pretty sure his son hated him. The baby boy would never smile at his father. He would only stare back at him with those big, blue eyes. To be fair though, Sousuke didn't give him that much affection compared to how much you gave. He didn't kiss or hug and he barely smiled at all at him to be honest. Even though he was his son, he couldn't help but wonder why Haru would never do any of the things he did with you with him. That's why he made it his mission to find out.