Wedlock (2)

Wedlock Part 2

Three months after Irene's indecent propasal to Lisa.

The ties between them became exclusive.

Exclusive Secret Fuck Buddy.

It was indeed perfect that their friends didn't even noticed.

Irene decided to moved on, she accepted the fact that Seulgi's in love with someone.

She have Lisa to listen to her drama all night and get a good fuck after.

Instead of mourning every night Irene realized that riding Lisa is way better than crying.

Just like now.

Irene saw Lisa in the same bar where Jimin celebrated his birthday she grab Lisa out of the bar and immediately headed to her penthouse.

IRENE'S PENTHOUSE

Joohyun touched Lisa's jaw, her stubble grazing her fingertips. Their faces were inches apart, breathing each other in, savouring the moment. Unable to hold back any longer, they crashed together. Their lips parted, tongues tangling. Within seconds, they were both breathing hard.

"God, you have no idea the filthy things that have been going through my head all day." Lisa groaned, dragging Irene against her

Joohyun bit her lower lip and gazed up at Lisa through her eyelashes. I'm pretty sure I can guess since the same things have been going through mine."

"You are such a tease, naughty girl. I can't wait to fuck you."

"So, what are you waiting for?"

She took Lisa's hand and pressed it to her breast, and then moved it down, tracing the curves of her body until she reached beneath her skirt. Her hold ups meant the tops of her thighs were bare she couldn't stand tights and her lack of underwear meant the only thing between her fingers and her wet pussy

Lisa rubbed her over hunger in her eyes. Arousal coiled low in her belly at the friction against her tender folds and the swollen nub of her clit. She sucked Lisa's finger into her mouth, slow and sexy, giving her a taste of what was to come.

Lisa slammed Joohyun up against the opposite wall, and got to work, ridding of her little cream skirt, Lisa remove Irene and her clothes. They ground on each other like a couple of horny teenagers.

The hard bulge of Lisa erection jammed up hard against her pussy and she angled her hips, wanting Lisa, needing Lisa. Little moans escaped her lips, her breaths coming faster.

Desperate to get her hands on Lisa, Irene reached for the button of her trousers. She'd been waiting for this all day. She dropped to her knees and freed Lisa's cock. Lisa had a perfect dick-long and thick, the head and smooth, the length heavily veined. She loved the scent of her, salty, sweet and musky, and she inhaled deeply.

Irene lifted her eyes to her and steadied the base of Lisa with her hand, before parting her lips and sliding them over the smooth head. Lisa tasted so good and her body reacted, her pussy clenching, sending a pulse of wetness into Lisa huge cock between her thighs. She sank down her shaft, bobbing back and forth, never breaking eye contact. Sliding her mouth back up Lisa's length, she peppered the head with kisses.

"God, I love your cock," she told between licks.

Lisa fisted her hand in her hair, the movement tugging on her scalp. "I love that you love it."