"Hey guys, I'm gonna make s group chat with the for of us." I inform them.

They nodded and went on their phone. We of got a few minutes till the bell.

Project

Peter added ****** (number)

Peter added MJ

Peter added Ned

Peter changed ****** to Nora

Peter
Hi guys

Nora
Hi

MJ
Hi

Ned
Hi

Peter
We will later text about the project

Nora
Okay

After that last text the bell rang and we went to our next class.

*Time skip*

Yes, finally school is over! I walked through the hall hoping not to find Flash. Then I find Wade standing by the doors. I walk towards him with a smile on my face.

"Hi." He says to me.

"Hi, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I was wondering if I could walk you to Stark Tower? He asked me.

"Oh ummm yeah s-sure." I stuttered a bit. Ugh, curse my stuttering. We began to walk towards Stark Tower.

"You're blushing." He laughed.

"No I'm not." I muttered and hid my face in my hands. While I did that he laughed. I tried to stop the heat in my face with my hands. After a while I gave up because my hands were warm so it didn't help.

We finally got to Stark Tower and say our goodbyes. I walked inside and look behind me to see Wade smiling and waving at me. I of course wave back and walk further inside. Inside I see a lot of people walking around. I see a desk with someone behind it so I walk towards her.

"Hello miss, can you help me?" I ask her.

"Hi, what do you want me to help you with?"

"Ummm, I'm here for a test for an internship. Where do I have to go?" I ask.

"Okay, what's your name?" She asks me.

"I'm Peter Parker." I answered.

She looked me up in the computer I think?? She's typing so I think she is.

"Okay, here." She hands me a pass. "You walk to those scanners. You have to swipe your pass in order to get in. If you have done that you go to the lift on the right (I'm making this up) and ask Friday, the A.I. that Mr. Stark made, to go to floor 11 and ask Friday to give you instructions on how to get to the location you have to be. There you find the rest of people who are gonna make the test, just like you." She explains.

"Okay, thank you miss...?" I ask.

"You can call me Chiara." She tells me.