CHAPTER-1 (Lisa's life)

(Lisa's pov)

It was yet another morning of a yet another boring day.

I mean seriously can anything exciting ever happen in my life for GOD's SAKE!!!

I took a deep breath. Lisa calm down, its alright. i am just 21 and anyways i have a lot of life left i can definately find something good.

I was walking peacefully towards the lecture hall when a tall brunette suddenly jumped over me from behind making me almost fall on the floor face down.

"YO!!! How is my favourite bff?"

"Come on rose, why jump at me like that i could have fallen and broken my nose!" i glared at her after turning to face her.

" so what? I am going to become a orthopedic surgeon ( doctor of bones) i would have rejoined it haha"

Just as i was about to reply, both of our heads got turned towards the washroom from where emerged 2 of the other members of our insane group of friends

"Hey girls sup?" jisoo asked

"Yeah long time no see girls" jennie said

"We literally met yesterday what the hell!" i rolled my eyes at her.

"Ooh someone is cranky today. Are u sexually frustrated because of mingyu?" jennie laughed

Mingyu..he is my boyfriend. It is not like we are madly in love with each other.
Actually... that is the case just with me. I am not madly in love with him whereas he is head over heels for me.

Now u must be wondering why i am in a relationship with him when i don't love him; well thats because he has been chasing me since we were 18 but i never paid any attention to him as i was quite engrossed in my studies cause i wanted to become a doctor. When he asked me out i rejected him giving him the same reason and suprisingly he understood.
After that he stopped his chase game and studied hard and when the Medical exams took placs we both got selected. He was utterly happy both for himself and for me. Same was the case with me.

Once the excitement died down, after a few days he asked me out again. I did not wanted to say yes to him but i did not had the heart to reject him again and so i accepted.

We have been together since i was 19 and i hoped that my feelings will grow towards him slowly, but; it never happened.

It is like i feel empty, i feel that i have been destined for someone else and am waiting for that person to come into my life. Nevertheless, we are still in a relationship and support each other whenever its needed and despite the fact that we have been dating for 2 years we have never been physical with each other..well he tried to but i didn't let him saying that i don't want to do this before marriage. Kinda lame but meh who cares. We have kissed though, 4 times but thats it. I feel something is missing whenever i kiss him..but don't know what it is. He is the same age as me, although i prefer older guys..just saying.

As for my girls, they have been my friends since the first day of my college. Rose is my roomate and jisoo and jennie are our neighbours in our hostel. They both are a year higher than me and rose. We both are in our 3rd year while they are in their 4th. Its a 5 year course overall.
Anyways back to the converstion.

"Wtf! No its not bout mingyu,its bout this stupid brunette over here." i pointed my finger at rose.

"What! What did i do?" rose said acting all hurt.

"Yeah what did my poor chipmunk do-YAH! Dont cling on to me!! Jisoo shouted gathering attention from the students passing by as when she called rose ' her poor chipmunk' she clung on to her like a koala.

"Well yesterday i asked her to come to the room early as i was getting bored with my unexciting plain life and wanted to do something fun with her and she agreed. But this bitch did not show up, not even in the morning but then jumped on me like a fucking gorilla after seeing me in the corridor which almost made me break my nose!" i said, all the time glaring at the girl who was still hanging on to jisoo's arm.
" Even u guys were not in ur room yesterday. I was hella bored."

(The three girls glanced at each other without getting noticed by lisa)

Jennie suddenly laughed" look at our baby lali swearing , as far as i remember u were so shy when u first came that u didn't even say a hi to us but just bowed ur head in acknowledgement; what happened all of a sudden huh?"

I rolled my eyes for the upteenth time today "Well i dont open up to people easily and u know that."

"Haha i know right ,well i gotta go, my class is gonna start, bye!" rose said and ran to save her dear life.

"Wait u chipmunk i am not gonna leave you so easily!!" i shouted and ran after her.

(Jennie's pov)

"She is the only one amongst us who dosen't know right?" i asked

"Yeah. But thats because she lives in a normal household. Both her parents are humans who believe that what we are, what we do, that is all just mythical. She dosen't recognises her power yet" jisoo answered loooking at lisa's slowly dissapearing figure.

"But she has to fast. She is 21 now,
For us females, our high starts once we turn 22." jennie said truly concerned for lisa. " and the pain when u don't do 'it' is really unbearable and u and i both know that."

"I know, i just hope she finds the right male soon." jisoo said

"Yeah me too." jennie looked ahead at the now empty corridor and sighed.

(Author's pov)

1st chapter written, wohooo!!!💕

Well tbh it was really hard and i dont want to type anything else as my fingers are hurting. so yeah gotta go. Bye for now 😁❤

Ps. Do u guys know what jennie and jisoo are talking about..well try and guess😜