The Promise

No one knew the truth behind the words that was said on the farewell.A promise was made and if broken a friendship might come to an end.

15 years before

"Promise me we would stay in touch everyday,we would talk through emails that way our bond can never be broken,"Dylan emphasised as he took Scarlet's hand in his own as he stared into her eyes.

"I don't have a computer so how can we stay in touch,"Scarlet said with and uninterested tone

"How about- Dylan was cut off by Keira

"I have a computer and i would gladly let Scarlet use to email you!"Keira gladly exclaimed as Dylan looked at her with immense happiness.

"Excellent! I'll email you on Keira's computer,Keira,you always help me out,you're such a good friend,"Dylan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keira P.O.V

"I'm such a good friend and i always will be one," i said disappointingly in my mind but smiled on the outside to show reassurance.

It has always been like this,me being the outcast amongst them but i never let it get to me as they are my best friends.

Dylan would always choose Scarlet over me or walk past me and go to her.I understand she is more prettier than me.Yea probably that's why?but that doesn't mean you would like her more.

My thoughts were cut short as i saw Mrs.Valentine calling Dylan as she stood on the train."Come on my son,its time for the train to leave,"She exclaimed as she began waving her hand in the air.

"Bye Keira!"He waved at me and i smiled.

"Bye Scarlet!"He waved and kissed her cheek lightly as he ran off to his Mom.

Immediately,she screamed lightly as i covered my mouth with my hand as i was fangirling over the fact he kissed her.

Dylan,Mr.and Mrs. Valentine all stood by the door as they waved goodbye to us.

As the train began moving,we all began running and waving as the sad reality hit us.No more Dylan.  

Hi guys thank u soo much for reading my book!❤❤please do vote and comment..And if you are confused
Keira and Scarlet is 8.
Dylan is 9.
This chapter is depicting their younger selves before they turn 22 and 24

Sacrificeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें