It's Official-Chapter XI

Start from the beginning

I hadn't noticed that Tommy had come and sat beside me, holding my hair in his hands as I threw up.

'Don't, go away.' I ordered in between throwing up. 'This is disgusting.'

Tommy just chuckled. 'I'm not going anywhere.'

I wasn't in the mood to argue with him anymore, I was too busy focusing on the mess I was making in the toilet.

'Could you get my bottle.' I asked him, referring to my bottle of vodka I left in the other room. 'Please.'

The drummer shook his head, placing a strand of hair behind my ear. 'I think you're drunk enough.'

What was it with everyone telling me what to do?

I also shook my head. 'I'm not drunk enough yet!'

Tommy rolled his eyes and chuckled at my remark.

'I'd like more, please.' I added.

The drummer was laughing at me but I was dead serious.

'What's so funny?' I asked annoyed, tilting my head slightly.

'You. Now, go put on one of my shirts so I can wash your clothes.' Tommy motioned towards the other room. 'And brush your teeth vomit breath.'

'But I want to party, don't you want to party with me?' I asked pouting, standing up slowly on my jelly like legs.

'Maybe tomorrow we can party together, but right now you need some sleep.' He attempted to negotiate with me.

I frowned. 'You used to always want to party with me and now it's like you hate me. You don't look at me like you used to.'

Tommy seemed startled by this. 'When i'm in a crowded room. You're like the only person I see. And when i'm with you I can't take my eyes off you, so you clearly don't know what you're talking about.'

Huh. I guess he really was a hopeless romantic after all.

Tommy got up off his knees, helping me take off my boots, jeans, shirt, bra and underwear.

'Arms up.' He instructed and I did as he said.

Tommy put his shirt on me that fitted me like a dress.

I went to kiss him but he turned his head, not letting me. 'Like I said brush your teeth.' He teased and I poked my tongue out at him.

'Fuck you.'

Once I finished brushing my teeth I climbed into the big bed, as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

But when I woke up that was a different story, let's just say it wasn't as easy.

My head was pounding and the world around me was spinning.

I groaned, clutching my forehead as I sat up in my spot.

Expecting to see Tommy, but he was no where to be found.

I glanced over at the beside table where a ripped piece of paper lied on it, I picked it up, reading it.

Get yourself ready to go out for dinner, consider it my apology for the other night.
There is a dress hanging on the door for you to wear.
-Tommy

I looked over at the door, seeing a satin royal blue dress hanging on it.

I sighed, not really feeling like going out anywhere, my head was killing me.

I sat there, pondering whether to actually get ready or not.

Before I knew it I was in the shower, shaving my legs and deep conditioning my care.