Chapter 1 (jack)

This chapter is boring. I promise it gets better.

Make sure to vote and comment your opinions!

I knocked on the door of elana's house and looked around a little. I couldn't see much since it was dark but she had put up fairy lights on the window so I could see a little and the outside light was on. I turned around when I heard the door handle click and met eyes with daniel. "Hey" he said with a stupid grin plastered on his face.  I smiled "hey man" he gestured for me to follow him inside and I did. "Who's here?" I asked him as we were walking down the Hall. "Me, El, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach's girlfriend and one of el's friends" he responded and I nodded.

We reached the living room and I sat on the couch next to Zach, who had his arm around his girlfriend,  emmas shoulders. I could see El and her friend who I recognised as Taylor, in the kitchen. They were laughing at something and loudly too. Then Daniel went into the kitchen and got something out of the cupboard. He was talking to El and Taylor for a while.  Elana poked his shoulder an whispered something to him when Taylor left the room, causing him to blush and nudge her with his elbow.

At 1:39pm  I got a text from my girlfriend, gabbie.

Gabbie❣️:

jack can I talk to you?

💓Jack Avery :

Yea sure what's up?

Gabbie❣️:

I'm gonna call you

💓Jack Avery:

ok

Gabbie called me and I answered. "Hey Jack..." she said flatly... "Um.." . What she said next startled me... "Are you cheating on me?" ... I kinda just stood there shocked for a second. Zach looked at me like one of those 'you good bro' looks. I nodded towards him and then went back to concentrating on the phone call "no! Of course not!" i replied. I heard her sigh through the phone her breath really loud through the speaker "it's Zach... Isn't it? You're into him. I can tell. It's not that hard to see"

Heyyy..... Hope you liked the. First. Chapppterrr! Sorry the first couple chapters might be boring but it's necessary to the plot