CHAPTER 1: VOWS THAT BIND US

Začít od začátku

"I'll get going. Take care y'all."

"You too sweetheart." Sofia said.
"See ya later Ava." Emily and Hailey replied.

I picked up keys of my black Audi R8, left my penthouse and drove to the company, RAE CORPORATION. where 'R' stands for Reece, 'A' for Ava and 'E' for Ethan. It's our company.

They both are my best friends and brothers. We together started this company five years ago and today it is one of the largest companies in USA, that owns various ordinary and luxury cafes and restaurants in the U.S.A.

When I reached the company, I was greeted by my wonderful staff. I replied them all with the same enthusiasm.

Once I passed them all, I got in my private elevator and pressed 30th floor button. 31st was Reecie's floor and 29th was Ethy's (Ethan) floor.

Minutes later, elevator door opened and I walked towards my cabin. As soon as I pushed open the door–

"Boo."

"Ahhh." I screamed involuntarily and jumped in surprise. While on the other hand laughter filled the cabin.

"You guys, I could have gotten heart attack."

They didn't stop laughing, instead began to laugh harder. I furrowed my brows and smacked their arms playfully.

"Ouch" They both exclaimed in unison.

"You've grown violent." Ethy said.

"Shut up Ethy, I know it didn't even hurt you." I voiced calmly.

"It did."

"Don't lie."

"It..did."

"It...did...not ." We were in a glaring competition when Reecie interrupted our little banter. He did look annoyed though.

"Stop it, you both !" Instantly both Ethy & I placed our fingers on our lips like kids and gave him our undivided attention.

He just rolled his eyes at our childish behaviour. This is like a morning routine, everyday there is something new.

"On a serious note, you're okay ?" he asked.

"Yes brother, I am okayyy.."

Reecie is the serious one amongst us. Ethy is the playful one while I lie somewhere in between.

"Well how are my ladies and little munchkin ?" Though we all talk to each other almost everyday still it's my habit of asking this question to them every morning.

"Em (Emma) is focused on her book, and Alex keeps himself busy with the Lego set you bought him. He doesn't leave it for a minute, you both are spoiling him." He said, pointing at us.

"That's what uncles and aunts are for." Ethy said, high fiving me.

Reecie gave us a glare, shutting us up.

"What about Sar (Sarah) ?"

"Off to save lives. At the hospital."

"Great." I stated seating myself on the seat and going through some papers, when I felt two pair of eyes on me.

"What ?"

"Nothing just thinking when are you going to get mingled." Ethy spoke.

"Whenever I'll find the one." I said dryly trying to end the topic.

"And you're gonna do that by merely sitting here." Reecie commented.

I don't like this Reece, you can't fight his logic.