Chapt. 6

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━

3rd P.O.V

It was the next day. Everyone was full of suspense, wondering what the next challenge could be. All of the players were standing outside, facing an alpaca dressed as a farmer. All was skeptical and worried, except a very excited one.

"Stage 3 is a dating slash nurturing simulation game, called Throbbing egg, Lady Murasaki...", Paca stopped mid-sentence when he realized the intense glares that the players were giving him. "Oh dear, it's such a lovely day yet everyone looks so glum", he sighed.

Hotaru's P.O.V

I sweat dropped. What do you expect us to be? Excited to play your crazy games? I turned my head and see Iride, who is blinding me. Jesus his smile is like a ray of sunshine. I sighed, realizing that he is excited to "play" today's game.

All of a sudden a weird monster thingy plopped on Iride's head. "Hey, don't move!", Kudo exclaimed, while running and hitting the thing off Iride's head. "Ah yes, this contraption is a pacamera", Paca exclaimed. We all looked at him and the so called "pacamera" confusingly. "Surveillance robots that travel around the 13th Avenue and filming you all, of course. Notice that they have lens for eyes...", Paca kept explaining but I blanked out already understanding the concept. However, a statement caught my attention. "In case I forgot to mention, you are completely free to use any and all facilities in Genome Tower and the surrounding cities. Except, the tower's 51 floor and above are strictly forbidden", I raised my eyebrow, "violators will be severely punished so please do take care", Paca said. I shiver at his tone.

━━━━━━ Mini Time skip ━━━━━

Paca finished explaining the rules of the game and right now Roromori and Iride were hugging or touching the gigantic egg.

"By the way, this stage requires a minimum of 4 let's players. There is no maximum so nominate whoever you think it is best, but I do suggest giving you ample time to consider your decisions", Paca explained. These games aren't my forte. "Aren't these games your specialty? I pick tiny", Kudo said, pointing to Inaba. Inaba then moved behind Iride, due to how shy she is. "I'm guessing by tiny, you mean me?", Iride questioned. I have him a blank face that screams out "you're serious?".

"Since it's part dating sim...Aikawa!", Iride exclaimed. Oh right his specialty is dating simulations. We all turned to look at Aikawa, but notice he was giving us a blank stare. Is he even awake? Roromori walked up to him and closed his eyes, saying that it's bad to sleep with his eyes open. Then, Iride nominated himself again.

"You showed play with us too Anya!", Iride suggested. "oh that ain't happening!", Kudo demanded. "I'll pass too, I don't want to put myself through that again", Sarayashiki stated, "you should go Oshigiri, you seem you be good with dealing with girls".  Oshigiri eyes widened at surprise and kept denying that he shouldn't play. "Believe it or not, Zak (idk what nickname she gave him) is incredible embarrassing with the ladies", Roromori said, cheekily. "I wouldn't say I'm terrible-", Oshigiri was interrupted when Roromori grabbed my shoulders and pushed me near Oshigiri. He then jumped back away from me.

Kudo started laughing causing Oshigiri to be annoyed and start a fight. I covered my mouth and let out a few giggles. I mean come on, I never see a guy at like towards me at all. It's pretty funny. "Hey, I prefer to sit this one out, maybe I play the next one.", Onigasaki insisted. "What are you gonna do them", Roromori asked, curiously. "Go exploring", he said while walking off. I raised my eyebrow, curious where he is going. I noticed I'm not the only person curious about his whereabouts.  Soon, Oshigiri left, the same way Onigasaki left. I stared at suspicion.

"How about you Tachi?", Roromori questioned me. I slightly cringe at the nickname. "Sorry, I pass. This isn't my forte", I mumbled out. She nodded, and was about to walk pass me when she stopped and gave me a tube. I looked at it realizing it's a smoke bomb. "You should follow those two, they might get into to trouble", she whispered. The others around us looked confused but dismissed the matter quickly. I nodded suspiciously at the sudden request and slid the tube in my pocket. I waved goodbye and run off quickly trying to find the two.

━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━
Sorry for late chapter and short chapter. I'm getting quite busy, sorry again.