I've Waited So Long (Jon Bon Jovi SMUT)

It was after your wedding. You were finally Mrs. Bongiovi after months of waiting. But that wasn't the only thing you were looking forward to. You said to Jon at the beginning of your relationship to him that you both would not engage in sex until after you were married. It ached him, but he went with it. That's why you all got married after dating for about seven months. You were helped into the car by him and then he got in himself. The door shut and you were on your way to the hotel. His hand gripped yours and you smiled up at him.
"Was it everything you wanted?"
"And more, and more. I'm glad we both changed." You said with a small giggle. That wedding dress felt like you were carrying weights on you.
"Yeah, me too. It gets really warm wearing a tux after a while."
"And also, I think you look sexier in this." You said with a smirk as you started to rub his chest. Your hand stroking his chest hair as you had a hint of lust in your eyes.
"Oh? You like that? Well, just wait until you get the full show." He said, now smirking as well. You get up and get on his lap.
"You're a good showsman, Mr. Bongiovi. You gonna give me a show later?"
"Indeed, but it'll be a realistic show. More realistic than reality TV." Your lips were just about to meet when the limo driver stopped. You got off of him and then dusted yourself off. Jon and you walked hand and hand into the hotel, check in, and then proceeded to go up to your room. Before exiting the elevator, he picked you up bridal style and took you to the room. He placed you gently on the bed when he got there. His body flopped right beside you.
"So...about the limo."
"You've been anticipating this, haven't you?" You giggled and looked right into his eyes.
"What gave it away, pretty boy? My urgency?" You said with a little wink. He couldn't take it anymore, his lips crashed with yours and fumbled with the dress. The dress coming down to reveal lacy white bridal lingerie underneath.
"Oh baby, this is really sexy."
"You like it?"
"Yeah, but I gotta rip it off of you at some point so let me just...." His hands took their time to unclasp your bra and then make his way to your breasts.
"So, so, so, so, sexy. My god I've waited forever." He kissed down your neck, the trail going down and eventually between your breasts. You stopped him from going further and undid his shirt the rest of the way.
"My lord...."
"You like what you see? How about now?" He then proceeds to flex his muscles, my god your panties got ten times more soaked. You pounced on him a bit and got on top of him.
"FUCK ME PLEASE!" You both discarded your bottoms like it was no big deal. He could see the river flowing down your legs. You laid down on your back and took a deep breath.
"If it hurts, tell me. Okay?"
"Yes."
"I don't want to hurt you. I want to pleasure you." He puts your hands on his back, wraps your one leg around his waist, and kisses your shoulder. He then proceeds to enter you slowly. It feels so tight and so painful at first.
"You good?"
"Hurts a little...."
"I can stop if you want, truly."
"No no, give me a second." You started taking deep breaths as you adjusted to his size. Finally, it felt better than before.
"Better?"
"Yes, thank you. Now please move but like...slow" He nods and then starts to go at a slower pace. It began to hurt again, but not that bad. Finally, all pain was gone and pleasure was felt. He could tell you were enjoying it considering you were moaning with every little movement. One of his free hands went down and proceeded to rub your clit along with the movement of his hips. It wasn't too long before you hit your high. Without warning, you came all over his cock and then hid your face.
"What's wrong?" Was what he said, pulling out quickly after you were done.
"I felt like I came too early. You didn't get to finish!"
"Baby, baby it's alright. I wanted to make sure that you were pleasured the most."
"M-maybe I can help. Can I?" He thought and then laid down on his back. Your hand went down and started to jerk him off.
"Fuck baby~"
"You like that?"
"Mmmhmmm, how often is it that a beautiful woman gives me a handjob?"
"Well, it will probably be often after tonight." You said with a little giggle. You then start to give him a better view as you start jerking him faster. His moans and faces keep coming until he eventually comes. His hot cum going all over your hand. He panted and then smiled at you.
"How was that? Was that enough?"
"Baby, that was amazing." He said sitting up and hugging you.
"Thank you for waiting with me. This was really special. Can I expect more hot nights like this?"
"Of course, I mean we're going on our honeymoon. We're going to have a lot of fun." He kisses your shoulder again and you smile. God you were such a lucky girl.