His Favorite Kisses (Headcanons for the band)

Jon: He's a big fan of the kisses that surprise whoever is receiving them. Like sometimes after a show; he'll run up behind you, turn your head quickly, and give you a nice, passionate kiss right on the lips. Then, when you realize, he starts running away like a little kid who stole a cookie. Just in this case, he stole a kiss instead.

Richie: He's a fan of the trailing and intense kisses. Mostly associated with sexual activities, but will integrate into everyday life. He does this by coming up behind you somethings, wrapping his arms around your waist, then slowing starting a trail of kisses on your neck. That trail then leads to the shoulder and then goes back up to start position. You always get goosebumps from those kinds of kisses.

David: He loves gentle kisses. Mostly gentle kisses on the cheek. Of course, he loves to kiss on the lips but more often he kisses on the cheek. Usually for quick goodbyes or when you both are having a cuddle session. He will move as much of his hair as he can out of the way and place a gentle kiss on your cheek. Most often then not, you'll move your face to get your second kiss from him on the lips.

Tico: He loves to give gentle kisses on the lips. They come in spurts usually during cuddles. Or during any other type of activity. Usually what happens is that you're laying on his chest, he brings your head up a bit, then he places the series of kisses on your lips. Most of the time with little lovely things as the bumper between them.

Alec: For some reason, he loves to do like the old timey hand kisses. Not like all the time, but like to joke around most of the time. Before or after anything, expect a hand kiss and then a small "M'lady" after the fact.