one

. “okay crinkle bum your sister gave me the heads up about you.” she walked towards you and grabbed your ear. she placed her bag, then pulled you over her lap and snapped open your onsie. A firm smack landed on your soggy butt making she gave it a quick squeeze confirming what she could have guessed.

“lets lay down some ground rules here, you may be in your 20s but if you’re still in diapers you get the same privileges as a baby. I won’t be dealing with any attitude, I have no problem removing that thick diaper and painting your bum red”

the spanking continued, your butt was getting more and more sore the maid certainly knew how to handle you.

“I’m use to cleaning up after you messy spring breakers but this is something else. Do you know all your hotel neighbors are hot girls around your age? Imagine they knew their neighbor was a diaper wetting boy.”

Finally the spanking stopped you stood up and rubbed your bottom “oh don’t be such a cry baby that spanking was over your diaper, you’d be in tears if it was on your bare bottom”

the maid laid out a colorful changing mat with baby rattles on it and took some supplies out “alright Mister lay down and lets get you ready for bed”

she didn’t hesitate taking off your diaper, she popped open the tabs and got to work. Wiping you down and powereding you. She glanced over at your night stand where a stack of your thick over night diapers were, a pacifier, baby bottle, a hairbrush and a single pack of non opened condoms you snuck in on the trip.

the maid giggled as she popped the pack of condoms into her pocket “Everything on that nightstand screams you but one thing sticks out. I can promise you sweetheart those condoms wont be put to use on your trip better leave it to the adults. But i can see you burning through that stack of diapers though.” You blushed looking away from her.

With you strapped into your fresh overnight diaper it was nearly your bed time at least the maid would be leaving soon. “Wheres your phone? Your sister said you have an app on your phone that they track all your changes I have to fill out before your bedtime.”

You went beet red, your sister had told the maid about the baby tracking app your mom made you use. It tracked everything from changes, bedtime, feedings and even your punishments. The maid looked around and spotted the phone over on the table near the window charging.

If the maid didn’t think you were the world’s biggest loser she was going to after reading this. This app was an intimate diary of all your daily going ons. Your mom wrote in it, your sister and your numerous babysitters. It was a highlight of all your most humiliating aspects of your diaper life.

The maid slide the phone open as you weren’t allowed a password. She tapped the phone smiling “oh i found the app! Hmm lets see here.” she was clearly reading what she could see on the screen checking previous dates and what you had got up to and laughing to herself

“came in diaper over babysitters lap during spanking” she looked at you disappointingly “messed diaper in public, cried while being changed in ladies public bathroom” she laughed. “okay that’s enough I’ll input your spanking and bedtime change” she tapped away and smiled “all done!

She was just about to put your phone down when it buzzed "oh a text from Lily, a girl from college?” she clicked into the message her eyes darting back and forth.

“hmmm looks like you have been telling fibs to Lily? Telling her you’re going out every night getting wasted, picking up sexy chicks? We both know these are lies” She tapped away on the phone a little longer.

She walked up and handed it to you. “I could spank you for lying but i think its more of a worthy lesson if I told her the truth. I messaged her your little baby diary and who I was. Now get into bed its nearly 7:30pm. I’ll be checking on you in an hour and if you’re not asleep you’ll be in trouble.”

With that she left the room. You opened your phone to see what she had said to Lily.

 You opened your phone to see what she had said to Lily