Interview

Adam's pov

So today me and Kelsey have an interview about our match at Takeover. People have been non-stop talking about it for days. We both made history. We love the attention honestly. We're both heels at this point, more hate means more attention. "I'm so nervous." I laughed a little. "They'll just ask questions about our match and how we prepared I think. Doesn't seem that bad at all."

She nodded. It's been a while since she's actually had an interview. Last time she did was for our match in Ring of Honor. "Can we bring food up there?" I laughed. "Why?" She pulled out her sour patch kids and a soda. "I'm hungry." I shook  my head as I took one of her candies. "You have an addiction." We both laughed as we heard our names getting called.

"Please welcome the NXT Champion Adam Cole, and the NXT Women's Champion Toni Storm!" We both walked up with our championships around our waist and with her candy in our hands. "She has an addiction to this so don't mind her." People started laughing as she playfully punched my arm. "You two are the only people in the NXT roster to have an intergender match. How did it feel?"

"Well it was a change for NXT. But I was used to it. I had so many intergender matches before I was in NXT, we even went against eachother for the Ring of Honor championship. But I was honored to have another match with Adam." I took one of her candies. "Honestly I was so happy to have another match with her. We both kicked ass out there at Takeover. Plus, we are the most dominant superstars in the roster so for us to be in the main event together, made this one of the greatest Takeovers ever." She nodded.

"We're gonna let a few people ask some questions." Some people started raising their hands. Kelsey decided to go for. "You with the Ciampa shirt!" She pointed at some teenage boy. I'm ready to hear some sexual comment. "First of all congratulations on your one year with Johnny wrestling. He's a lucky man. Anyways, how did it feel when your private photos got leaked. I mean many people, including me, really loved those photos. They're really hot."

She smirked. "Well first off, thanks. Second of all, you really want to talk about my photos being leaked. There's more things to talk about other than my pictures. I've moved on from that. And we already resolved that situation, the person who posted those did have to pay a fine and do service. Here's a little thing, not everything revolves around nudes and stuff so if you don't have anything else to say, please shut up." She smiled as he gave her a look.

"You with the blue beanie!" I pointed at some dude who had a really cool beanie. "I have some things for you guys, can I bring it up to you guys." We both nodded. He brought us up a few fanart, and let me just say, this is awesome. "You have some talent honestly. This is incredible!" Kelsey agreed. "Holy shit Kyle's a turtle." I laughed. "I also have a question. How does it feel being with Roderick. And also do you treat his son like he's also yours?"

"I honestly feel really happy with Roderick. If it wasn't for Kelsey, then I wouldn't be with him. Troy treats me like his other dad. He supports us a lot and that means a lot coming from a 5 year old. I treat him like my own son because one day me and Roderick could get married." People started clapping. "And Kelsey, how do you feel with Adam being with him?"

"I want what's good for him. Roderick is a good guy, a good father, and a good boyfriend for Adam. They've both been so happy together. So as long as their happy, I'm happy. Troy loves him as well.  I'm just happy for them. There should be no reason why I shouldn't be happy for them at all."  Everyone clapped at her comment. We were asked a few more questions until Kelsey got questioned by Johnny's comment. 

"Toni, you and Johnny have been dating for a while, but with his response to you wondering when his feud against Ciampa will end, do you think that your comment might have maybe messed up your relationship?" She got annoyed at the question. "Gargano did seem upset with you asking about him and Ciampa ending. He didn't ask you when you and ada-"

"Let me stop you right there buddy. What happens between her and Johnny, stays between her and Johnny. Yes they are a couple, but their problems and their love life stays mainly private. The only people who knows about their private stuff is me and The Undisputed Era."