First Argument

Roderick's pov

"How could you loose the title!? It was so easy!" I sighed. "I lost focus. You can't blame me!" He scoffed. Adam's really pissed that I lost my title last night. "After Kelsey left, we HAD to keep all the gold." "YOU want to keep all the gold!" He rolled his eyes as I walked upstairs. I moved into his apartment about a month ago. "Get back here Roderick! I'm not done!"

I closed the bedroom door. He's so upset with keeping his prophecy of having all the gold. I'm tired of him like this. "Dad?" Shit I forgot about Troy. I had to take care of him today since Kelsey had to go get her nose checked out after last week. She can't compete in Takeover now. Adam now has to go against Ciampa for the championship.

Last week

Kelsey's pov

"Looks like Toni Storm is going for a suicide dive!" I had to go one on one with Io tonight. A little Mae Young rematch. "That's right!" The crowd was cheering for me. I started rolling Io into the ring. I started to pin her. "1,2-!" "Shock. The system." I let go of Io. "You've got to be kidding me!" Why. Why now. I just stared for five seconds, I really felt for that? I shook my head and went to go pay attention on her until I got superkicked by someone that wasn't Io.

The bell rang. "This was so uncalled for!" He kept on laughing like a maniac. I was in so much pain. "You're an asshole!" I moved my hand and saw blood coming out of my nose. Medical staff and Johnny came down to the ring. He rolled out of the ring. "See you at Takeover storm!" I could tell he was smirking when he was talking.

They took me backstage where I was greeted by the boys. I was carried all the way to the locker room so they could check on my nose. "She's not gonna be able to compete at Takeover in two weeks." I instantly got up. This can't be happening.

"You're joking. Right?" They shook their heads. "Fucking Cole!" I was about to make history, but he had to take that opportunity away from me. "He's gonna fucking pay."

Present time

Adam's pov

Do I regret what I did to Kelsey? No. Am I lying? A little. My boyfriend took her fucking side. And that led to him loosing the fucking title. We were supposed to have all the gold. But no. He's making up excuses now. "Dad?" I turned around. I forgot that him and Troy lived here. I let them live here since we've been dating for almost half a year.

"Yes bubba?" I heard sniffling. "Why are you and dad fighting?" My heart dropped. I started to tear up. He called me his dad. "Just a little miscommunication Troy. Everything's fine." I sighed. "Are you gonna break up like you and momma?" I started walking away. I can't handle this. I need to apologize.

I need to do this in a romantic way almost. I can't just walk up to him and say sorry. That's not gonna work. Besides, this is our first argument. It's not gonna be the last that's for sure. I have an idea on what to do. I drove to the store to get everything I needed. Almost everything we had on our first and second date.

Roderick's pov

"Are you and dad gonna break up like you and momma?" I sighed. "I hope not bubba. I love him so much." I love it how he calls him dad too. Even though he wasn't actually there for his birth. He was his godfather, now he just seems like his dad. I heard the front door open and close. He left. Of course he did.

"Let's go make lunch now bubba." I picked him up and took him to the kitchen. His keys were gonna. Great. He left us. I knew this would happen. "Where's Adam?" I tried not answering him. He kept pulling onto my pants while I was making his lunch. "Lunch ready." I took his food and put it on the table. He decided to leave us, and it hurts. "Is he coming back?" I sighed "I hope so." 

After he finished his lunch, he decided to take a nap for a little. "Always leaving a message Troy." I laughed a little as I picked up his mess. "He's just like his father." I froze. "Always leaving a message." I turned around and saw him. "You're back?" He smiled a little. "Had to get a few things."

He put down the bags."I'm so sorry for how I acted whne you lost the title. And I went to the store to get some things, tried to recreate our first date." I looked in the bag and smiled. "Holy fuck. You do have everything!" I pulled out a hat. "The hat I lost at the park. I think it was the park." He laughed.

"I love you so much Adam." He smiled as I kissed him. "I love you too Roddy. Now c'mon, we have a date to prepare for."