Chapter 24

"What do you mean, you quit?!" Semyoul yelled, slamming the contract on the table harshly, standing up.

"I have to go home, Semyoul! My grandma is dying!" Bihar yelled as he stood up as well.

"Bitch, you signed a contract!" She aggressively pushed him, and he pushed her back.

"I broke it! Since I'm nineteen, I have to take care of her!" He said as he held his stuff closely,  ready to leave.

"And Saju is coming with me." He mumbled, and Semyoul felt as if someone hit her with a bus.

"What?! Do you know how many fans we will lose?!" Saju and Bihar got in the van and she aggressively beat on it.

"Bitch! We don't need you guys!" She stomped off, up towards their dorm.

"Woah, bro who set your tampon on fire?" Youngario teased, but soon regret it.

"Did you know?"

"What?"

"The motherfuckers left!"  She sighed in frustraion.

Jadiku shot up from his chair as Paxataka and Satsuk's eyes widened.

"The fuck you mean he left?! Saju too?!" She nodded as she grabbed her juul, frustrated.

"The fuck is gonna happen now?! And that's bullshit! I tried to leave but they wouldn't let me!" Paxataka glared at the once two members of the group.

"What?!" They all looked at him, and he immediately shut up.

"Whatever, we don't even need them! And since there are only five we can buy our own apartment!" She sighed, clearly distressed about what just happened.

"I am going to start looking for our apartment. You guys get ready for our concert." Semyoul ordered as she pranced to her room, getting her computer, to start looking for apartments for them.