love

danny's pov
"hey mel unlock the window so the wind flows through my hair like the movies" i say to melo on our way to the beach.

"not once in my life have i seen a movie when someone stick their damn head out the window" he replied laughing.

"you need to watch more movies then. unlockieeee!" i say pressing the window button over and over again.

as soon as he did i stuck my head out of the window. all the bugs and people cutting their grass didn't help my fantasy.

"didn't live up to the hype" i tell him sticking my head back in.

a few minutes later we pulled into a mcdonald's.

"can i get 2 mc doubles with extra mac sauce, a quarter pounder with no pickle, 2 plain chicken sandwiches, and fries,oh and a tea." he told the lady.

"you wan anything babe" he leans over to ask me.

melos skinny or whateva but lately my baby's been puttin on pounds. i love it 

it's just more of him to hold.

i love when he sits down without a shirt so i can see his stomach rolls. they were small but definitely there.

others may find that unattractive but not for me, that's cute asf.

"no thank you, love" i say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"ok add a number 6 please" he says to the lady. what can i say, he knows me to well.

we sat in the parking lot and ate.

my feet were on the dash and kiss fm was on the radio, turned down enough so we could talk.

"omg lamelo!" a screech came from outside the window.

melo turned his head and looked at me to try and draw attention away.

melo honestly started to get hella famous. it was weird because when i first met him, he was just a town name. now his shits global.

"can we get a picture?" two girls asked walking up to the window.

melo looked at me like it was my decision.

"go" i whispered, gesturing him to get out for the pics.

"im actually shaking right now. can i hug you?" one asked him.

i know he was worried about me getting mad because he kept looking at me for approval. i really didn't care tho.

i mean ya it's not an amazing feeling to have little fan girls wanna fuck my boyfriend but shit i don't blame em.

melo was the definition of loyal so i never trip.

sometimes i'll get on melo fan accounts and see what they post. it's sometimes cute asf and sometimes weird asf. other times the fan pages drag me for being his gf. it's just comedy to me at this point.

"i'm your biggest fan" she said putting her hand on his shoulder. "thanks for all the support guys, really means a lot." melo replies getting back in the car.

"melo i swear" i say clinging for my life on this mans chest.

"i gotchu babe. enjoy the water"he tells me.

my legs were wrapped around his waist and i was holding his neck. i wasn't scared of the ocean but this man had us in deep.

"don't let me go" i say as he moves us up and down the the water.