Looks That Kill-Chapter VIII

Start from the beginning

He laughed at this and turned his head to the side, grinning at me.

I smiled back nervously.

'Uh, lets just say it's complicated.' He answered and my mouth fell open in shock.

I didn't think he was going to answer or I didn't think he would say that. I thought he would just say "yes"

Now I knew why Tommy wanted me to come to the interview so bad, just for that one question. 

My ears went all fuzzy as the interviewer moved on to talking with Mick.

If Doc finds out anything happened between Tommy and I would be done for and he knew that.

But then again, he didn't say anything about me so I guessed that Doc wouldn't think anything of it.

After the interview was over the boys decided to celebrate, which meant having a huge party.

I was surprised that within only a couple of hours the place that they held the party was full of heaps of people. Loud music was blaring and everywhere you looked was a half empty bottle of alcohol.

I stood in a circle with Nikki, Tommy and Mick. Tommy was showing us a trick he learnt, which was shoving a cigarette up his nose and inhaling it, exhaling the smoke through his nose.

I scoffed, shaking my head at him.

Nikki laughed at Tommy's trick though, pulling his bottle to his lips which he looked at upset realising it was empty when nothing was coming out.

'Fuck I left my other bottle in the bus.' He threw the bottle onto the carpet, which thankfully didn't smash.

'I'll go get it if you want.' I offered. 'I left one of my jackets in there, so I have to go to the bus anyways.'

Tommy was quick to jump on the opportunity of being alone with me. 'I'll go too, considering I know where you keep it.'

Mick shook his head. 'I didn't realise it was a fucking field trip just to get a bottle of alcohol.'

But Nikki wouldn't miss the opportunity of someone else getting his alcohol for him.

'Here.' Nikki handed me the keys to the bus. 'Don't forget my smokes too.'

'We won't.' Tommy replied as we both headed out the party, pushing past people and making our way towards the exit.

The street was much quieter then the loud party that was going on inside and it was nice.

All that you could here was cars driving by in the distance.

I hugged my leather jacket as we hurried to the bus, the weather was extremely cold out here and the wind made it even worse.

I felt like the tip of my nose was going to fall off it was that cold.

Without a word we headed into the bus, nothing happily sighing when greeted with the warmth again.

I began my search for the bottle of alcohol Nikki had instructed me to get when I heard the bus door lock.

I looked over at Tommy who was stalking towards me.

His steps were slow and teasing almost, I just wanted him to get here quickly and get what he was about to do over with.

I craved him.

He was now exactly where he wanted to be and he kissed me and I let him, for all of one second before I pulled back.

Breath was stuck in my throat as we both looked at each other, thinking of how I was going to stop myself from doing this again. But the longer I looked into his eyes the more I didn't care anymore.