Pope peered over the ledge, spotting a security car with wide eyes. "Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up."

"Goddamnit," JJ sighed, letting go of the loose braid he was attempting in Isla's hair. "The boys are here early today, huh?" He stood up, holding his hand out for his friend to take. Isla sent a small smile his way before taking it, letting him lift her with ease.

"Yo, Gary, that you?" JJ called from the deck, eyeing the security guard. "Damn, it's been a while. How are you, man?"

"Get the fuck off the porch, you bastard!" Gary yelled, starting to chase after the pogues. Isla took it as a sign to get the hell out of there, so she followed JJ down the stairs. JJ took her hand in his, narrowly dodging the guards and laughing along the way.

When it came to the long fence, Isla didn't need any help at all. "Cmon, Pun. Go, go, go!" JJ cheered from behind her, watching as she jumped the fence with such ease. "Goddamn, what are you, jointless? How'd you even move like that?" He asked as he jumped after her. Pope groaned from the ground, clutching his shin.

"Cmon Pope, Fatso's comin!" Isla urged, grabbing her friend and hoisting him up. They booked it to the VW, ignoring Gary as he shouted for them to stop. Isla leaped into the moving van, followed by JJ and Pope. They lay, tangled in a heap on the floor of the van.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise!" Pope joked, staring out of the window.

"John B, slow down!" JJ said, leaning halfway out of the van. "Cmere, boy, you're so close. I know you want it, so get it!" JJ held out a beer, just out of Gary's reach.

"Wait, wait!" Isla laughed, tugging her tank off and leaning out of the van as well. "You'll definitely fit into this after all that running, Gary!" She screamed as she threw it onto his face. Howls of laughter erupted in the car as John B sped off into the horizon.

"You wasted a whole shirt, Pun!" Kiara complained. Isla waved her friend off. "I'll pay you back, don't worry."

JJ took a seat next to Isla. He eyed her body quickly, before jutting out, "I mean, I'm not complaining about it, Kie. I say good riddance." A slap on his head made the boy go quiet.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Ah, shit," John B said as he slammed his fridge door closed. "We're out of booze." He slumped against the couch, next to Kie and Isla. The girls ignored him as they continued their own conversation. "No way! Stiles never needed to become a werewolf. He was fine the way he was!" Isla argued, but Kiara waved her off.

"He would've been hotter if he had glowing eyes, just saying." She shrugged. John B looked between the two girls in confusion.

"Uh, what's a Stiles?" He asked, resting his head in Isla's lap and his legs on Kie's. He peered up at the blonde, memorizing the freckles on her skin and the slight crinkle on her nose.

"How uncultured are you, John B?" Kie sighed, toying with the boy's shoestrings.

"The answer to your question is, very." Pope mused, his head poking out from the hallway. John B tossed a pillow at his friend half-heartedly but surprised himself when it hit his friend smack in the face. "Ow, dude!"

JJ walked out from the backroom, his hair messy and his eyes bloodshot. "Damn, that nap was good." He said, stretching his arms above his head. His shirt lifted a little to reveal his v-line, and Isla looked away. She toyed with the rings on her fingers instead.

"So what's that about no booze?" JJ asked, strolling towards the couch. He sat on the floor, in between Isla's legs. His back flush against the foot of the couch, JJ trailed his fingers along Isla's soft skin on her legs.