𝘗𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵

I'm Kitty Valenti. The sheriff's daughter. Today is September 23rd. And I died five days ago... my life would never be the same again.

I should probably start at the very beginning. But just know... this is only the start of something extraordinary and dangerous.

Flashback

"Bye, a**." Kitty turned to her brother, handing him a coffee.

Kyle rolled his eyes, smiling at her. Even though Kitty was a fiery thing, she was a selfless girl. And he loved his twin sister more than anything.

"See you later, nerd." Kyle smirked.

Kitty stuck her tongue at him, he did the same.

Liz gave them both looks, but smiled as she walked pass them. She stopped by two tourists, handing them their drinks. "Okay, I have got one Sigourney Weaver, that's for you. And one Will Smith. Can I get you guys anything else? Green Martian Shake? Blood of Alien smoothie?"

"No, thanks. We're good." The male tourist, Larry smiled at the young waitress.

"Are you guys here for the crash festival?" Liz asked, always the friendly girl .

"Yeah, can't wait. So...does your family come from Roswell?" The girl tourist, Jennifer wondered.

"Just four generations." Liz told her.

Maria stopped beside Kitty, whispering in her ear. "A certain boy hasn't taken his eyes off you."

Kitty raised her eyes, looking at Max Evans. She blushed, nudging Maria. "Shut up."

Maria, Liz and Kitty were best of friends who worked at Liz's dad cafe. They've been friends since they were babies, they grew up together. Liz was the goody two shoes, Maria was the risk taker, Kitty was the sweetheart, well, sometimes.

She was to good for this world, nobody would be able to take it if Kitty wasn't here. She kept everyone together.

Especially Max Evans.

Maria walked pass Liz smiling as she showed the tourist a fake alien thing, like she always did.

Kitty placed her hand on her hips, waiting for more orders.

Maria and Liz walked over to stand next to Kitty.

"You are sooo bad girl." Maria smirked at Liz. "Oh, and guess what Max Evans is staring at Kitty again."

"No way!" Liz gasped.

"Stop it." Kitty hid her face, finally staring over at Max who indeed was looking at her.

Max was sitting with Michael Guerin.

Kitty would be lying if she said she didn't like Max, because she did but she knew Liz also sort of liked him even if she was dating Kyle, Kitty's brother.

"Besides Liz likes him." Kitfy shrugged.

"No, I don't." Liz said. "And, and even if it weren't I'm going out with Kyle. I mean, he's steady and loyal, and he appreciates me.

"Sounds like you're describing a poodle." Maria stated.

"Look, Kyle is my brother, I still think its gross you guys are dating, but he loves you. So... if you like Max, please don't lead Kyle on." Kitty was always thinking of others, she did feel jealous that Liz likes Max but she would back off, she always did.

"You ask me to give you another day!? You're running outta time." A man exclaimed, knocking all the dishes off the table, breaking them.

"Liz! Kit!" Maria's eyes widened.