Moving In

I opened my eyes to a bright sunrise outside and the birds chirping on this warm summer morning.
I got up and put my jacket back on, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair for the day.

"Get up Lance"

"Huh? What?" he said, squinting his eyes open.

He eventually got up and fixed his outfit and it was awfully quiet between us.

"Flynn, are you still mad about last night?"

"No Lance, it's fine.. i guess"

"Well.. just suck it up for now. We need to head over to the Vardaros hideout and bring all of our stuff over here before the morning city rush"

I grabbed my satchel and my dagger and we headed out to the hideout.
It was a monday morning so thankfully there weren't that many people out in the woods or the city.

After about 25 minutes of walking we reached the hideout and swung in.

I looked at all of the stuff we had.. a pile of stolen loot, 2 chairs, a table and a large mirror.

"Thankfully we don't have too much, so this should be a piece of cake! Right?" Lance said.

"Um, well.. how are we going to bring the large items over?"

"We're just going to have to carry them over"

"Lance?! Are you crazy? That mirror probably weighs 400 pounds!"

"Well then we can just leave it here"

"Wha- Leave it?! Lance, do you understand how hard it was for me to steal that mirror in the first place?"

"Then.. lets just steal a new one? That's what we do.."

"I cannot just wait around to steal a new one, it's not that easy with mirrors.. and if i don't have a mirror to apply my 15 assorted face moisturizers i will just not feel like myself!"

"You're full of yourself, Flynn"

"I know"

We stood in front of the mirror with our arms crossed as we just stared at it.

"Well, it's not going to get to Corona just by us staring at it! Let's try to lift this thing up" i said as i walked over to it.

Lance walked over to the other side and we tried to lift it and turn it horizontally.

"Wow.. this is.. heavy!"

"Come on... Lance, we're.. strong!"

We turned it on it's side as we struggled walking it over to the edge of the hideout.

"Uh... Flynn?"

"Yes Buddy?"

"Uh.. how are we supposed to get this down there?!"

I leaned my head over and looked down the side of the mountain.

"Let's just slide it down and hope it doesn't break" i said back.

"Flynn! That's a stu-"

I quickly let go and watched as it slid down the side of the mountain.

"-pid idea.."

We made our way down the mountain and looked down at the mirror to see it somehow did not shatter.

We struggled lifting it back up again, but we finally got it and we carried it through the woods and to the Corona hideout.

We were leaning back and forth through the woods trying to hold this 400lb mirror and also trying not to get recognized, even though we looked totally out of place.