introduction to characters

A/n: sorry if this is kinda bad but I am a first time writer.  Also, thxs to @Sisdragneel and @AshesAshes0hNo who helped proofread this. Also, they helped come up with some of the names of the charter. 

Hett7 Luna Ginny Potter-11 years old. Is the fun twin who loves to help her older brother plan pranks and has quite a temper like her sister.

Lily Hermione Molly Potter-11 years olds twin to Hetty. Is the sensible twin but still has quite a temper if you make her mad and is also the youngest out of the twins. 

James Sirius Potter-15 years old. The oldest Potter child but is also the least mature one. He loves messing around and playing pranks.

Albus Severus Potter13 years old. The second oldest Potter child and is the most sensible one out of all the Potter children. He is a quiet boy till you mess with his family. He often likes to read in the library. 

Harry James Potter-38 years old. Loving father of the Potter kids and is also Ginny's loving husband he is usually the more layback one and will help James in his pranks sometime

Ginevra Molly Weasley (Ginny)-37 years old. Mum of the Potter kids is usually the one having to discipline the kids when needed. Has a hot temper. If you asked her she would say she could have sworn that she has 5 kids instead of 4.

Camila Smith- Hetty best friend and younger sister to Louis. Stands up for what she thinks is right but will also make sure her friend doesn't get hurt

Louis Smith- 13 years old. Camila's older brother and best friend of Albus. Quite shy at first but once you get to know him it is like he never shuts up.

Natalie James Romanova -11 years old. Lily's best friend. Mysterious and is quite closed off about her family. She tries to keep herself to herself unless you know her of course. Has walls up and is always on high alert. Will often get into trouble for standing up to teachers

Sorrel Mathews- best friend of Lily. Often teased about his name as people frequently say it is a girl's name. He is shy and likes to hang out in the library.

Margarita Owens but goes by Peggy- James best friend and sidekick (even though he won't admit it.) often seen with James and is usually the one who tries and makes sure he doesn't get into too much trouble and makes sure that he doesn't make his professors angry at him.

Hugo Kevin Weasley- 11 years old. Often seen hanging out with his friends and also his cousins. He is smart and also silly at the same time. Just like his father Hugo loves food and is terrified of spiders.

Rose Ginevra Weasley- 13 years old. Is smart like her mother and has a close bond with her mother. Rose also has a close bond with Albus and they are nearly always seen together. People often say it is like they are twins. She also tends to keep an eye on her younger brother Hugo

Jessica Brown- Hufflepuff 2nd year student who loves to annoy Weasleys and is also jealous of the Weasleys. She also loves bullying the Weasley family. She is always trying to find ways to make sure that Hugo knows his place and also tries to make Hugo feel like he is a disappointment to his family even though Hugo knows not to believe her.

Sophie Jones- 2nd year Ravenclaw who is jealous of the Potters and the Weasley, tries to make their lives a living nightmare. She loves to help out Jessica in bullying the Potters and

Michael Nightshade- stuck up 2nd year Slytherin who thinks he is above the rules; his father was a death eater. He hates the Weasleys and the Potters. He likes to help Jessica and Sophie bully the Potters and Weasleys. He also likes to make sure Albus knows his place.