1st Month: Trying to be Civil (and Failing)

The sound of munching filled the apartment as Jisoo and Lisa ate from the cartons of deliveries. They were both watching the TV and as soon as a particular brunette appeared on the screen, both aimed for the remote. Of course, the one with longer limbs won so Jisoo couldn't escape having to deal with Jennie Kim's face all over again.

"I'm gonna ask you nicely... change the channels, Lisa."

"That's not asking. That's commanding." The other black haired girl though with full bangs stuck her tongue out. "And that wasn't said nicely at all."

"I'm sorry. My nice genes run straight to the gutter the minute I see that--" Jisoo pointed at the woman smiling for the cameras, "that bitch!"

"Why do you hate her so much again?" Lisa feigned innocence as if the older woman haven't said enough. "Actually on second thoughts--"

"Did I tell you about the time Jennie..."

The minute their food got cold and Lisa had fully moved on to dessert, Jisoo retold and relived the stories of the great antagonist of her life a.k.a. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. The past weeks were just simply them trying to be civil and going off in different frequencies for their attitude and treatment for each other. Though the process for their merged project is going so well, fortunately being able to agree without much trouble... the relationship of the two CEOs is just tragic. It got to the point where one of them walks out from the room only to come back with a better, a 2.0 version of their inner bitch.

Jennie could be smiling and acting cute, Jisoo still thinks of it as a devil's move, but it won't ever win the older woman's trust. She had her doubts in the brunette despite being completely able and perfect in work. She shouldn't be having problems. Jennie Kim was actually as efficient and successful as she is thoroughly confident and effective in ruining Jisoo's day.

"You talk about her a lot. Are you sure you don't like her--"

"What the hell?! Lisa! I just told you!"

"I'm just saying! With the way you two go at it, the comment your friends would be givng you is the infamous... get it out of your system."

The last thing that Lisa saw before she got hit by the pillow in the face was the hint of blush on Jisoo's cheeks. It elicited a loud laugh from her before she was hit by another. It wasn't long until they were having pillow fights like they're back to old times.

"It's just a word of advice, Jisoonie!"

"That's not something a friend would encourage!!"

"Believe me! Jennie's friends might even be telling her that you two should just fuck it off--"

"That's it! You're dead, Lalisa!!!"

***

"No. I do not think Kim Jisoo has the hots for you nor does it mean you can just have sex and magically get along afterwards."

Chaeyoung's statement without hesitations made the women in their table chuckle. They each drank from their glass of beverages cozily as the loud music were faint in the VIP section of the club. Jennie, who had her legs crossed and an arm over Chahee's shoulders, pursed her lips slightly.

"I think so too." The woman beside her paused for a laugh before continuing, "If she's hot because of you, then it's because you've been pissing each other since day one."

"Definitely not the other way." Joohyun added. "Sorry you can't get what you're fantasizing after this time around, Jennie."

"I'm not fantasizing about her! I'm just stating my observation." Jennie said with a scoff which was then followed by a laugh. "And asking for your opinions which are basically you guys assuming I actually like the bitch enough to have sex with her."