At the shoot~

"Sorry I'm late I had uhhh- something heh sorry..." Adrienna apologised. The photographer signaled her to change and get ready. Adrienna nodded her head and got ready. Within a few moments Madison and Luke arrived at the shoot and started watching from a distance. Adrienna noticed them and smiled slightly as a gesture.

Madison's POV

A few minutes earlier...

" Mum I'm talking Luke out to the park to walk around. Love you, bye..." I carried Luke and went downstairs.

" Where are you going? And who was that, the one running down? " My annoying " older " brother had to ask. Noah had a confused expression on his face.

" Well me and Maddie are going to the park to see Maddie's friend who is going to take a lot of photos- " Luke was saying before he was cut off by Madison. " Basically I'm going to see my friend at the park and I am taking Luke with me ... welp, bye see ya later loser."

We slowly walked towards the park and saw Adrienna getting ready for her shoot. Luke starts waving at her and she smiles at us. Later I see from the corner of my eye someone so familiar... it was Noah. WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE?!?

The reader's or no one's POV ( honestly I have no f***ing idea )

" Magnifico... superb, come on now I want to see the hunger in your eyes, bravo that's it gimme the smile. " her photographer was also from Paris and directing her. After a while Adrienna's boredom started to show and her photographer was not impressed " OH NO no the girl has eaten too much spaghetti. Arrgh we need more energy... more romance we need... A boy ! " he glared as he looked around to find an extra for her.