• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 •

Începe de la început

"The guys told me all about you the past few weeks. Especially after their Instagram announcement about you. They told me good things." He smiled. "Mostly Corbyn and Jonah, but they both have their reasons." He chuckled as the boys snickered, except for Jonah. I looked up confused at him to see him glaring at Eben. He coughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you. I know about your anxiety so I'm not gonna attack you in a hug, but maybe we can talk later and get to know each other? You seem like a nice girl." I gave him a small nod and smile as he returned it. "Great so I brou- where's the food?" I looked around before laughing, seeing Daniel stuff his mouth full with- I don't even know what exactly. Eben, Corbyn and Jonah looked over at him and laughed too.

"Seriously dude?" Corbyn and Jonah commented in sync while Zach and Jack turned their heads to him. Zach immediately paused their game and rushed over to him, Jack following his actions.

"You guys want some too?" Eben laughed slightly, looking in our way again.

"Nah thanks bro. We're good." Jonah answered for the both of us. He, of course, already knew what my answer was gonna be. I looked up at him and smiled as he looked down at me, sending me a smile back.

"If you say so." Eben reacted, but I could sense a little smirk. I grabbed my phone and realized there's nothing for me to catch up on since I don't have any social media yet. I looked over at Jonah who was on his phone and noticed that he was on Twitter. He then went to Instagram.

"Wanna look with me through the fan accounts?" I felt caught but nodded anyways. We watched a few arts of the boys coming by and fan made videos. Then there were old photos of the boys and I couldn't help but laugh.

Gosh they look young there.

"Is that you?" I laughed as I saw him with Logan Paul. He nodded. "You had such a baby face." He lightly shoved me but chuckled.

"This was like three years ago. I was eighteen." I rolled my eyes in a playful manner at him.

"I am almost eighteen. Do I have a baby face to you?" He looked at me for a few seconds before turning back to his phone. "Well?"

"You'd look alright for an eighteen year old." I fake scoffed but laughed, rolling my eyes a little.

"Thanks a lot." I scrolled down on his phone and felt him smiling at me. I looked up at him and he quickly looked down at his phone again. I found myself letting out a shy smile too but brushed it off once I saw Zach on one of their old group photos. "How old was Zach here?" Jonah shrugged.

"I think that he had just turned sixteen like a month ago." I laughed. They all had baby faces but nothing really changed. I mean, yes of course their faces are more mature now and their hair has changed along with their voices, but you could still easily recognize them. The only really, big, difference now is that Daniel dyed his hair and that Jack's curls are gone.

"One question," Jonah looked up from his phone and at me, nodding. "what happened to Jack's hair?" He laughed.

"It was a perm." I felt my laugh come up again.

Jack with a perm, didn't expect that but it explains a lot.

We continued with scrolling down through his Instagram page when something hit me.

"Jonah?" He hummed as reply. "Could you help me with my own profile om Instagram?" I asked him as I grabbed my phone. He looked down at me, confused.