✕㊇ | The New Student [2]

Start from the beginning

"Y-You're too close.." Solar turns beet red.

Thorn flicks the boy's forehead to the point that he lost his grip on the apparition's arm. "Don't get me wrong. As much as I'd like to help you, your wish is what got you into your own trouble."

He winces from the red bump on his temple, "B-But.." He stutters, "What exactly did I do wrong?"

"You didn't specify your wish." Thorn's smirk enlarged itself. Solar physically flinches at the spirit's sadistic change of nature, "And you know what happens when you do that~?" He says it in a sing-sang voice, almost creepily.

"W-What..?" Solar reluctantly asks, shivering.

"I'm forced to fill that empty spot!" His eyes darken, and a sick chuckle filters out of his lips, "I do what I want, I add things, and then I make them come true! I was sorry for you yesterday," He steps towards Solar, "But not anymore! And then, Boboiboy is born!"

"Y-You're crazy.." The golden-eyed boy moves backwards, frightened by the spirit's demeanour.

"I get that alot." He grins, keeping on his track.

Sweat beads on Solar's neck. The door is too far from where he is now, and it's been chained once again. Just like last time, he thinks, what does he want from me now? To wish for something again?

"S-Stay there." Solar points at Thorn, who stops at his track and cocks his head to the left. "D-Don't move."

"Aw," The green-eyed apparition clasps his hands together, "What are you going to do about it? You can't run. You can't hide," He licks his lips, "So don't tell me what to do, kid. I'll chop you up int-"

"SOLAR!" A loud shout was heard, and the door burst open. The said boy squeezes his eyes shut upon the sudden heat that spread into the room, and he hears the sound of fighting. He knew for a fact; this voice is all too familiar.

Way too familiar. "BLAZE?!"

"It's me, ya' boi!" He responds, flipping backwards and dodging Thorn's attack. "I followed you here!" He manages to say, too proudly as he does an underswept kick. "Why are you here?!" He shouts.

Solar opens his eyes, seeing Blaze's weird look. "I should be the one asking you!" He raises an arm to protect himself against the brightness, "What are YOU doing here? This is between me and him!"

"Me and him my ass!" Blaze says, summoning two, disk-like weapons in his hands. "This guy's a spirit! He's one of the Seven Wonders- don't tell me.."

"You." Thorn cuts the conversation short, and points at the intruder, "How did you get in here?" Blaze held his chakrams tight to himself, "You can't trespass just like that. You're nothing but a mere human."

"Rude!" Blaze spits on the ground, looking up at the spirit enemy cockily, "Of course I can, you blatant idiot!" He points at himself, putting his chin up, "I'm a spirit hunter. Whatdya' gon do about it?"

"You're a what? I-I'm confused.."

"You two are idiots

"You two are idiots." Blaze harrumphs, pointing at Thorn and Solar at the same time. "I'm a spirit hunter!" He blurts out, jabbing his thumb at his own chest, "My duty is to hunt spirits and erase them from the real world! Spirits are evil, and also stink-"

Thorn's expression was unreadable. "Make it quick, then."

Blaze grins, hyping himself up for the fight and rolls both shoulders forwards, "This is gonna hurt real bad, my guy!" He says, preparing to throw his weapon at the unbothered apparition, "And once I'm done killing you, I'll be the number one hunter in this school!"

Solar tenses at his words, "Y-You're going to kill Thorn?"

"Yeah, duh!" His friend shouts, eyes ablaze. "I've been waiting for this one! My training hasn't gone to waste after all!" He hollers with a huge laugh, "Finally! I get to battle wit-"

"You talk too much." Thorn yawns, stretching both arms.

An irk mark appears on Blaze's forehead, and he looks exceedingly pissed off. Uh-oh, Solar thinks, laughing to himself, I should probably get out of here, or I'll end up victim to both of these crazy hoarders.

"I'll show you my true power!" The fiery boy snickers, eyebrows curving down into a determined expression as his eyes focused on the boy in front of him. He was much taller than the spirit was, so he had the advantage. "Be ready, or be square! Nobody wants to be a square!"

Thorn puckers his lips, "Alright, kid." His green eyes started to flicker, "Kouku-joudai," He whispers again, and two black spirit balls appears behind him. "You wished for this.."

"Hell yeah!" Blaze pumps a fist in the air, "Now this is it!"

"A-And what am I supposed to do..?" Solar mutters.

this chapter is confusing yeah xxxbut the truth will be revealed soon! soon

but the truth will be revealed soon! soon..
soon as in how many chapters? dunno :) find
out yourselves! updates are everyday now lol