"the quad" meets

your POV

"no way !" ron exclaimed, then he turned to me, "and dare i ask, who are you ? " "oh i am y/n " i replied, now hi eyes were so wide i felt his eyeballs might fall out. " 

"are you okay?" harry and i ask in sync, "no, it's just unbelivable  that i met harry and y/n on the same day, THE CHILDREN WHO LIVED(a/n: i know it sounds cocky but deal with it, i ain't jk rowling)!!" he literally screeched.

 "i am famous?" i asked super confused, " you don't know your own story?" ron asked, " well if i did, then would i be asking you right now?" i told," okay so then......" 

 after he told me about mr. no nose, and how harry and i are famous af, i exclaimed " so i'm the only living heir of gryffindor ?" i am so mad at nypmhadora right now , UUGGHH!!, and yeah you're right i called her " NYMPHDORA".(a/n: wait for it, you'll get to know both of you're parents soon but not this year;)) " yeah, before you, your mother was the last heir , she married a another gryffindor but dumbledore doesn't tell who he was. whereas harry your parents were gryffindor too". harry and i both sulk in our seats and sigh.

 just then they trolley lady asked us from the door of our compartment " anything from the trolley dears?" she asked us. Ron took out a crumpled up sandwich from his coat pocket and gulped and replied to the lady" no thanks ,i 'm all set" , i look at harry and give a mischeiveous grin, and then we both exclaimed "we'll take LOADS!!" 

after munching on the whole stock you buyed, harry inquired "bertie botts every flavoured beans?" " yeah EVERY flavour , they've got liver, tripe and earwax" i scrunch my nose in disgust   " george said he got a bogey flavour once" "oh" i said in an rather awkward way "chocolate frogs? , they're not real frogs, are they?" i ask before mentally facepalming myself, "nah, they're bewitched besides, it's the card you want, i've got 500 myself" he says proudly,"hey, i got dumbledore !" he exclaimed while excitedly examining his card ," i've got 6 of him" he says proudly with mouthfull of sweets " he's gone "  harry  frowns, " well you don't expect him to hang around all day, now do you" ron says and takes a bite of his licorice wand and continues     " watch out!" he says for the bewitched frog i think, who jumps and sits on the window pane and suddenly gets thrown out due to the force of heavy wind passing by " ah, well that's rotten luck" he says and sighs.

"this is scabbers, pathetic isn't he ?" he gestures towards a ratting whose literally robbing a bertie bots jelly bean box, sitting  on ron's lap "a bit" i say "fred gave me a  spell to turn him yellow, you wanna see?" i and harry nod in exitment , he cleared his throat and began"sunsh-" but then got interrupted by a girl who came in our compartment and spoke " have you guys seen a toad around, a boy named neville's lost it " she announces, but then spots ron with wand in his hand and remarks"oh, you're doing magic let's see" and then ron begins, "sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat , rat yellow !" nothing happens..SHOCKER!..., "well it's not very good is it?" hermione speaks up, continues " well, i tried some simple ones, like..................." she puts her wand at the tape with which harry's glasses were kept in one piece, 'mione chanted "occulus reparo" and the GLASSES ARE KEPT IN ONE PIECE TOGETHER WITHOUT THE TAPE!..........SHOCKER.............!!. "HOLY CRICKETS! , you're harry potter and y/n gryffindor , are'nt you ?" harry and i nod, she introduces herself to us" i'm Hermione Granger by the way " and then scrunches her nose up and asks ron "and you are ?" "ron. ron weasley" the mouthful replies. 

 "well, i suggest you all change into school robes, were gonna be there soon" she spoke getting up and leaving the compartment, but then turned to ron again "you've got dirt on your nose, just there" and gestured to where it was and leaves, ron rubs his nose in embarrassment . and ron gives us a look which totally said "was that a girl for real?!"

after changing we soon, we arrived at HOGWARTS, eepppsss!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well the adventure hasn't began YET, so wait for it and i might miss out a scene or two by accident and laziness, planing onto publish two chapters a day

till then

love 

AGRIMA<3