meeting the opp gender WHO LIVED .....................

no one's POV

a girl with y/h/c locks chasing after a bunch of redheads, hits her trolley in a guy with raven black hair, who was also chasing the red heads, turns around and looks her in the eyes with "wtf" look whereas she gave look "nvm , i m clusmy af".

y/n POV 

 "just like every year, packed with muggles !" muggles? she must a wizarding person, she used the term for non-wizardry people, she was surrounded by a bunch of red head kids, i suppose hers, without any second thoughts i started chasing her since i didn't knew the way to the platform, thanks to the ministry though for occupying tonks and lupin at this very hour!! MERLIN! i just hit a boy around my age with my stupidly huge trolley!! 

he's turnin' , what do i say ?

sorry, it's really heavy, lost control, i thought to my self 

" oohhh............., i'm sorry, i clumsy af " way to go smooth Y/N! 

"nah.., it's okay " he smiles, boy he is cute..................!!!  , then i got lost in the crowd, but soon enough reached that red head woman, i saw the guy i bumped into runnig towards a wall between two platforms, i thought "wtf, is insane ?!", i saw in surprise, the woman looks at me and asks "wondering about getting onto the platform, deary ", i nod , she tells just run straight into the wall, she points , i get ready, (a strange woman asks you to run into wall with luggage?, sounds LEGIT !) a little girl next to her wishes me luck, i smile and nod and run straight into the wall with my eyes closed, and when i open them, it felt like i was in whole another world!!, and then i saw the most majestic train ever!

it said "HOGWARTS EXPRESS, 5972", it was WOW!!! i dropped my luggage and and boarded the train, i was looking for a seat but, then i saw the cute guy i bumped into, TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS, i give a knock on the compartment, he whips hid around and looks at me and smiles, "hey, mind if i sit ?"...............

harry's POV

i saw the girl who hit my shin pretty hard, who had a nice smile though, who got lost in the crowd after i thought, TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS "have a seat" i gesture my hand towards the window seat right across me, she flashes a bueatiful smile and sits. i thought, may dare i say, #TIMETOMAKEFRIENDS....RETURNS, " well, hi i'm harry, harry potter" , "oh, i'm y/n, well just Y/N", i give a confoused look and inquire "ummm..... you don't have a last name?" " no it's not that, well both my parents died when i was a year old so i don't know who they were" she answered, " i'm sorry, i-i shouldn't have asked" i told with guilt, " nah, it's fine", then i see a redhead around my age asked " hey, do you guys mind, everywhere else is full" " nah, come in" y/n said, he smiled and took a seat next to me.

"i'm ron, ron weasley, by the way" , he said, "oh, i'm harry, harry potter " i let my hand for him to shake, he gasped, i pulled my hand back, thinking, DID I FUCKED UP?, 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, actual first chapter hope you liked it !

love

AGRIMA<3