"Tooba you go."

Rehab asked me and I nodded and went out of launch.

First I was going to kitchen directly but! How I can be called Tooba if I obey everyone this seriously.

I tied the knot of my veil on my left hand draping it on my right shoulder and hide myself behind the door.

Rehab's p.o.v

"Saim calm down buddy."

I put my hand on his shoulder.
He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Just tell me what he is doing here?"

"I called him!!"
I said and everyone's eyes snapped towards me.

Haider and Yusha were thinking that he came by his own and they didn't say anything because Tooba was there and beside we don't insult our guests.

I knew no one was happy after meeting him but Yusha and Haider were easy to handle but Saim! He has some other problems and why he wouldn't be. It was the accident which shattered his sister.

I sighed.
"I guess its the time to reveal everything."

There were only me, Saim , Yusha, Haider and Zaroon were present in the launch.

"Do you guys remember the date of Bakht Khan's death?"

"Yeah! Its 19th April!!"
Haider said thinking.

"Yeah exactly after ten days of the news of mine and Zaroon's death."

"So?"
This time Saim asked raising brow.

"So it was all my and Zaroon's plan. That meeting was also arranged by us both. We knew that someone from his men was betraying him but we didn't have idea that his own men are planning to murder him. Zaroon was our no doubt an evil enemy but we both shook hands long ago. It was secret. A secret to keep from mafia world. We stayed like blood thirsty enemies in front of the world but we were dealing with everything together.
We made our enemies face the terrible death and loss and our last victim was Bakht Khan!! That day when the whole banglow blew up. One of Zaroon's men took us hospital immediately when my Alpha team left. He was Zaroon's cousin who informed us about the plans which were making among Zaroon's men and that too on the order of one and only Bakht khan!! Zaroon was shoot and we both were injured badly."

I took a deep breath and Zaroon started.

"Our enemies believed that two horrified names Zaroon Khan and Rehab khan of mafia world  died but little did they know that they were the one who were going to die. After ten days when we both became much stable we marched back to complete this story which was started by Bakht khan."
He stopped and took a deep breath.

Everyone's mouth hung open.

"Which story?"
Saim asked bitterly.

"That story of hate which started on 24th may, 2014!!"
Saim clenched the collar of Zaroon remembering that horrific night.

I separated him from Zaroon.

"It was not me! It was Bakht khan who started that story. I saved her!! I saved your dear sister from that monsters."
Saim's eyes widened in shock and he looked at me.

I nodded.

"I didn't kidnap Neha that night. That was Bakht khan behind all this. It was his plan to separate us. To break the "Sharp Shooters"
And you know what Saim? You let him do that. You didn't listen me. You blamed me. You listened the world."
Zaroon said in teary voice.